Bills to play most of the team vs. Jets including Josh Allen

Kirby Jackson

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

I hope they try long bombs at least a dozen times; get that shite down!

Yes, with Foster so that Houston has to factor that into the game plan even though we probably aren’t going to him and it frees up Smoke if Foster gets playoff snaps 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Again guys.   Think of preseason games.  That's what this will be. first couple series for the starters on O then Barkley and duke and Robert's are the main guys and on D guessing star alexander and hughes dont dress and the others play limited amounts. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hebert19 said:

Again guys.   Think of preseason games.  That's what this will be. first couple series for the starters on O then Barkley and duke and Robert's are the main guys and on D guessing star alexander and hughes dont dress and the others play limited amounts. 

you don’t KNOW that....

vinilla offense and defense calls for sure.  Treat that stuff as preseason.  I do like to hear the NY media cry however, so, winning has its benefits.

Of course, there is the matter of fans who paid for tickets expecting to see the real Bills........

Edited by bigK14094

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, with Foster so that Houston has to factor that into the game plan even though we probably aren’t going to him and it frees up Smoke if Foster gets playoff snaps 

Against the Pats, Allen went long to Foster once in the end zone....but, Foster was double covered.  He is known to the rest of the NFL as a guy with great wheels.

I think this means he wants everyone locked in at practice this week. 

They'll start but they won't play more than a quarter.  Maybe a half.  

For how young we are in key places I don't hate it.  But they better not be in there after the 2nd quarter.  

6 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Against the Pats, Allen went long to Foster once in the end zone....but, Foster was double covered.  He is known to the rest of the NFL as a guy with great wheels.

He’s been used minimally on offense all year. Should play a lot Sunday. Which is one advantage of not needing to win this game. He’s probably not going to him in the playoffs. But you never know. Get it on film and pull the D’s focus away from Smoke if possible if they line up him and Foster at the same time. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I feel like a lot of people are giving McDermott the benefit of the doubt because he’s done a great job. Doing a great job and being perfect aren’t the same thing. There is no logic in this decision. Harbaugh has done a great job too and is resting his guys. Being locked into a playoff spot is a reward for a great year. Take advantage of that by making sure you’re healthy in the playoffs. Don’t risk it.

Harbaughs team is a well oiled machine.  Our team needs a lot of work.  Stop worrying about injuries.  They happen.  They can happen anytime.  In practice, on the field, in a accident on the way to the stadium.  Jogging down your street.  It doesn't matter if these guys get injured in this game or during the next one.  Same result... player can't play.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills scored 31 points off of their bye week. The whole “rhythm” thing is overrated. That’s why no NFL team plays their starters in the 4th preseason game. Health is WAY more important than rhythm. 

You asked what I thought and then punched me in the nose for answering?   Come on Kirb, it's Christmas! I'm just a guy on a message board killing time! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Harbaughs team is a well oiled machine.  Our team needs a lot of work.  Stop worrying about injuries.  They happen.  They can happen anytime.  In practice, on the field, in a accident on the way to the stadium.  Jogging down your street.  It doesn't matter if these guys get injured in this game or during the next one.  Same result... player can't play.

They don’t happen if guys aren’t on the field...

If there is a 5% chance of an injury (which is a super-conservative estimate) it’s 5% more than they need to take. That’s the point.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You asked what I thought and then punched me in the nose for answering?   Come on Kirb, it's Christmas! I'm just a guy on a message board killing time! 

Ha ha, Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I see no reason why Allen, Brown, Dawkins, Morse, Feliciano, or White should take a single step onto that field. 

If josh is playing (as is the plan) then the entire starting OL will also play as long as he’s out there. Morse may not if he’s dinged up but he’s practicing today 

Completely stupid to trot all of the starters out there in an absolutely meaningless game. There is nothing to be gained from this. At this point the team is what it is. We should take advantage of the ability to rest our main guys and let the backups get some work in. 

Edited by H2o