If Patriots are cheating, what are the possibilities?

finn

16 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

It just defies logic.

A pudgy, unathletic nobody qb out of michigan goes on to this kind of career.... only spectacular because he "watches film" and is prepared?  "Guesses" correctly out of the blitz like 95% of the time.  

20+ game win streaks, edelman and brady like 42-1 at home (because those 2 are juggernauts i guess).  This run of dominance does not make sense.  Because they "prepare?"

The fact that anyone out of belichick's coaching tree almost instantly becomes a clueless toad.

These things that dont pass the smell test, along with all the allegations, and blatant cheating and lying (the slimy way they handled deflating footballs, nfl destroying spygate, etc) really adds skepticism 

Its because they "pay attention to detail"?  No other team pays attention to detail?  The patriots have been drafting poorly but dont pay a price?  Still 13-3 or whatever.  

Best post ever on this topic.  

• Like (+1) 3

I like to think I'm not a conspiracy theorist and tried to stay away from this thread, BUT I did watch the last game again and something really caught my eye. If you watch our last drive, the officials had the timekeeper put time back on the clock after an incomplete pass. Somehow the clock kept running after an incomplete pass. As our final drive continues, Allen misses Knox in the corner of the end zone. Another incomplete pass. I believe there was 3:33 left in the clock. This time the timekeeper stops the clock as it should be. I kept my eye on the clock and noticed something. We come up to the line of scrimmage with 3:33 still on the clock, as it should be. We call timeout without running a play. After getting the timeout Josh heads to the sidelines and the clock starts running! As the broadcast goes to commercial, there is now 3:23 on the clock. Amazing! Back from commercials, and the clock correctly shows 3:33. Wonder who noticed this and made the correction? Coach, or an official. Here's the thing, it's my understanding the game clock is handled by a non Patriot employee brought in by the NFL. I didn't go back to watch the clock on other drives, but this was a drive to tie or win the game and these shenanigans somehow happen?!? By someone brought in by the NFL!?!?

Things that make you go hmm.

Edited by Dopey
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Nester said:

You guys need to get over all this Pats Salt, Its eating you up inside. 

Pats are not even as bad as the Broncos or the Jets, they are the real big cheaters, Colts Steeles and 49er's  are close behind. 

Remember when Mike Tomlin literally walked on to the field to trip a player? 

Remember when the broncos got fined $1,000,000 twice in three years for salary cap violations?

In fact out of 32 teams Pats rank 14th of all teams for total cheat score, Bills are 22nd. 

Perhaps one day we can all aspire to be like the Cardinals as they are the best sports in NFL. 

Don't  take my word for it. 

here is the list. 

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Here is a list of the most sever specific cheats. 

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheats/

Jets top the scale with "trippygate in 2010"

I get the Brady and the Pats have burned us for so long, but get over this stuff, its not healthy . They are on a downward trajectory, we are heading to new heights. 

Lets get excited to beat them and play hard, but we need to stop making threads about the Patriots on this website. 

Patriots* propaganda site

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 9:42 AM, I'm Spartacus said:

The majority of fans believe the Pats*** cheat all the time. They have been caught with the couple of biggies you mention above,

but I do not believe they would waste valuable resources and effort to spy, tape, and do all this little stuff everyone thinks they do.

Good/excellent organizations shouldn't have to do this.  It's all about execution out on the field with good plays, coaching, and execution IMHO.

The cheating Pats thing has gotten overblown.

Am I missing something? They got caught doing EXACTLY that.

• Like (+1) 1

They got caught 3 times as an organization, not individual players.

If you got caught 3 times that means you did it 300 times

How do you account for their low fumble counts? (deflating the football)

How do you account for their few penalties on their offensive line for holding? Even when they mug people?

How do you account for players who leave and suck almost every time?

How do you account for their coaches sucking when they leave?

Why did McDaniel's get busted for cheating taping?

How did Mangini know where the Pats were cheating?

And why in the world did Goddell BURN the evidence after 1 day?

I hated the Cowboys of the 90's, but they were legitimately good. A great dominant team wins 2-4 SBs, not 6, and not a ton of Superbowls.

They are the worst team ever and the fact the NFL hasn't stripped them of their titles is proof they are too concerned about the image of the league, and encourage cheating.

Edited by BigBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think that Bengals video is probably a tone down version of what they did to the Rams and probably plenty other teams. They have been caught doing this before and basically got a slap on the hand. Whenever you are a repeat offender you almost alway get a worse penalty than the first time u did it. I'm sorry but the video from the Bengals shows that the Patriots have still been doing this since they were caught the 1st time. Everything they have done is tainted and should be stripped from them. They should lose two 1st rd picks, be heavily fined and Kraft or Belicheat or both needs to be suspended or banned from the game. Anything less makes the NFL look like total bull####, they might as well change their name to the NEL, National Entertainment League because there is no real football being played here.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, prissythecat said:

Not on this board where most  believe there is a conspiracy in the NFL to favor the Pats

I’ll simply point out this.  The 3 owner subcommittee who’s job it was to negotiate and recommend Goodell’s compensation package to the league owners for approval consisted of: Kraft, Rooney and Mara.  Do you think it is coincidence that (even before I learned of this) the three teams that I’d have put at the top of the list of favoritism from the league were the Patriots, the Steelers and the Giants?

22 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I’ll simply point out this.  The 3 owner subcommittee who’s job it was to negotiate and recommend Goodell’s compensation package to the league owners for approval consisted of: Kraft, Rooney and Mara.  Do you think it is coincidence that (even before I learned of this) the three teams that I’d have put at the top of the list of favoritism from the league were the Patriots, the Steelers and the Giants?

in short , yes.   thats because the bolded statement is obviously  just your opinion.   can you link some articles where we have media or sports writers commenting on rampant favoritism for said 3 teams?     if there are then ,  im good with your statement as fact.

Edited by prissythecat
grammar correction

The Patriot organization will continue to cheat as long as there is no grave punishment. Look at the slap on the hand the Astros got. It's a joke.....

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

in short , yes.   thats because the bolded statement is obviously  just your opinion.   can you link some articles where we have media or sports writers commenting on rampant favoritism for said 3 teams?     if there are then ,  im good with your statement as fact.

Do you also need proof the earth is round.

• Like (+1) 1

There is a book about this.  It is an investigation into whether the Cheats***  really cheat or not.  There are quotes from players, coaches, footnotes, statistics, etc.  it is very well done.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15830772-spygate

There is a reason the Eagles did a fake walk through and then did their real  one in a hotel ballroom.  There are pretty strong allegations and evidence that the Cheats*** video taped the Rams and possibly other SB walk troughs.  Marshall Falk tells of a play they put in before the SB and never ran it on film.  When they lined up for it, amazingly the Cheats** were in THE PERFECT defense to stop it.  Peyton Manning never discussed strategy in Gillette locker room cuz he thinks the locker room is bugged.  The mysterious helmet radio cut offs at key points in games is also covered.  Flutie's comment about Tommy's helmet radio and on and on.

That Philly Shuffle would never had worked if they did it int heir official walk through.  Would have been stuffed for a loss.  But since they had never seen it ...

• Thank you (+1) 1