If Patriots are cheating, what are the possibilities?

finn

You guys need to get over all this Pats Salt, Its eating you up inside. 

Pats are not even as bad as the Broncos or the Jets, they are the real big cheaters, Colts Steeles and 49er's  are close behind. 

Remember when Mike Tomlin literally walked on to the field to trip a player? 

Remember when the broncos got fined $1,000,000 twice in three years for salary cap violations?

In fact out of 32 teams Pats rank 14th of all teams for total cheat score, Bills are 22nd. 

Perhaps one day we can all aspire to be like the Cardinals as they are the best sports in NFL. 

Don't  take my word for it. 

here is the list. 

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Here is a list of the most sever specific cheats. 

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheats/

Jets top the scale with "trippygate in 2010"

I get the Brady and the Pats have burned us for so long, but get over this stuff, its not healthy . They are on a downward trajectory, we are heading to new heights. 

Lets get excited to beat them and play hard, but we need to stop making threads about the Patriots on this website. 

3 hours ago, Kiva said:

It’s like I’m in the twilight zone. If? Did you watch the game Saturday?

They cheat 100%. 

What is it going to take for people to realize the entire league is rigged??

if the entire league is rigged, why blame the Pats

will you disown Bills wins because the entire league is rigged?

9 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

The majority of fans believe the Pats*** cheat all the time. They have been caught with the couple of biggies you mention above,

but I do not believe they would waste valuable resources and effort to spy, tape, and do all this little stuff everyone thinks they do.

Good/excellent organizations shouldn't have to do this.  It's all about execution out on the field with good plays, coaching, and execution IMHO.

The cheating Pats thing has gotten overblown.

Unlike their footballs

• Haha (+1) 5

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So the Pats win all the time. Why? They're a great team? So why stoop to cheating?  

I have a theory. Anytime an individual or team sets amazing new records for performance, it's probably because they are cheating. Lance Armstrong was the greatest! Wrecked every cycling record. Turns out he was juiced to the max. Roger Clemons? Throwing heat at 40 for the Yankees. Juicing.  Mark McGiuire, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds? You get the picture.

Patriots' two decades of domination. Why shouldn't there be a cloud of suspicion over their achievement? Why are the other 31 owners willing to go along? Because Roger Goodell says it's bad for the game if it came out the Patriots are 20-year frauds?

I have no doubt Bill belichick is a great coach and Tom Brady is the GOAT QB.  But why put an asterisk on all you do by taking these underhanded measures?

It just defies logic.

A pudgy, unathletic nobody qb out of michigan goes on to this kind of career.... only spectacular because he "watches film" and is prepared?  "Guesses" correctly out of the blitz like 95% of the time.  

20+ game win streaks, edelman and brady like 42-1 at home (because those 2 are juggernauts i guess).  This run of dominance does not make sense.  Because they "prepare?"

The fact that anyone out of belichick's coaching tree almost instantly becomes a clueless toad.

These things that dont pass the smell test, along with all the allegations, and blatant cheating and lying (the slimy way they handled deflating footballs, nfl destroying spygate, etc) really adds skepticism 

Its because they "pay attention to detail"?  No other team pays attention to detail?  The patriots have been drafting poorly but dont pay a price?  Still 13-3 or whatever.  

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The patriots always conduct themselves in an unsportsmanlike fashion, they can never be given the benefit of the doubt. 

• Like (+1) 1

The  “expenditure of time and resources” excuse seems silly to me. In the scope of running an NFL franchise, this is just one more grain of sand on the beach. If this can take you from “just another team” to a perennial contender, it’s a very wise investment. They have accepted guilt on multiple occasions, including the most recent taping at the Bengals game. Why should I think they have stopped cheating? 

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

every fanbase is convinced their team is the victim of a conspiracy 

And how many times was it when their team faced the Pats* vs any other team?  

When a BS call happens like the Edmunds facemask against Pitt you can see how fans might say "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder.............".  When it happens when any team plays the Pats it's "well they are known for cheating so I wouldn't be surprised if they did there".

Questionable calls/non calls happen in games no matter what; that's a give.  When questionable calls/non calls happen in a game against the Pats everyone just rolls their eyes and accepts they are favored in the refs eyes.

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The only drones that believe the Patriots don't cheat are their delusional fans. This is Bill Belichick's legacy. Sad commentary on his disgusting ethics. His son will probably do the same.

And the media. The NFL press corps bends over backwards to explain away or downplay their misbehavior.

• Like (+1) 1

No conspiracy............Fool me once..fool we twice...fool me three times......sure its all speculation in the end i suppose...but if it quacks like a duck....ITS A DUCKI.....they cheat! thats all.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nester said:

You guys need to get over all this Pats Salt, Its eating you up inside. 

Pats are not even as bad as the Broncos or the Jets, they are the real big cheaters, Colts Steeles and 49er's  are close behind. 

Remember when Mike Tomlin literally walked on to the field to trip a player? 

Remember when the broncos got fined $1,000,000 twice in three years for salary cap violations?

In fact out of 32 teams Pats rank 14th of all teams for total cheat score, Bills are 22nd. 

Perhaps one day we can all aspire to be like the Cardinals as they are the best sports in NFL. 

Don't  take my word for it. 

here is the list. 

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

Here is a list of the most sever specific cheats. 

https://yourteamcheats.com/cheats/

Jets top the scale with "trippygate in 2010"

I get the Brady and the Pats have burned us for so long, but get over this stuff, its not healthy . They are on a downward trajectory, we are heading to new heights. 

Lets get excited to beat them and play hard, but we need to stop making threads about the Patriots on this website. 

You can always spot the Patriots fans on the internet.  They invariably link to that site.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, RiotAct said:

whoever their Offensive Line coach is, should win a g**-damned Nobel Peace Prize.

He reminds them every practice that they are allowed to hold.  

Of of all of the crap that has gone on, I don't understand why the officials are part of their team.

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, finn said:

The Patriots got caught cheating twice, with Spygate in 2007 and the inflated balls in 2014, and maybe again this season with the "innocent" filming of the Bengals sideline. So it's not unreasonable to assume they will cheat when and where they think they can get away with it. Yet I don't see any speculation along these lines anywhere. For instance, what's to stop them from installing microphones in the visitors' locker room at Gillette? Or eavesdropping on opposing teams' communications during a game? Or recruiting spies to report on other teams' practices? If you have the will and resources to cheat, the possibilities are endless. Someone here said Madden assumed his opponent was spying on the Raiders' practice before a playoff game and had his team stay after to install different plays. You don't want to get paranoid, but if I'm McDermott I might want to do the same thing, and more. 

Nothing will come of their latest cheating episode the NFL likes having a team the world hates to dominate keeps people watching

It's basically  been confirmed that they jamb the other teams helpmet communications.  Other teams have reported it repeatedly over the years.   Usually happens at the end of the half/game or on important third downs.  This happened in their SB v the Falcons.  Falcons were up like 34-7 or something in the 3rd.  The the Cheaters came back to win after Matt Ryan's helmet radio went out.  

If they have the audacity to do that IN THE SUPER BOWL then I have no doubt they are doing more than just that.  Using a laser to hear the other teams communication or something.  

It's also confirmed by Flutie and Brady has an extra earpiece in his helmet and that the communication stays on up to and maybe through the play.  The one people call the GOAT is nothing more than a mirage.

It's also been confirmed they sneak employees into the locker room of the other team to steal play sheets when they are warming up.  This was so we'll know that other teams started making FAKE PLAY SHEETS and purposefully left them out so the cheaters would steal them!!!! 

If you watch the video of McDermott screaming at the 2 Cheater coaches during our first game against them, you will notice the coach on the right is suspiciously/awkwardly walking with his hand behind his back.  You can see a sheet of paper he is hiding.  I suspect he stole one of our playsheets.  

I have a suspicion that they grease their jerseys in some way to make tackling them harder.  Some kind of silicone or something.   

I think it's perfectly reasonable to believe they employ hackers that gain access to other teams computer networks, so that they can steal gameplans that way.   

There really is no bounds to what this team of cheaters can and will do to cheat. 

If you go back and look at the Cheaters records over they year, one thing is glaringly obvious.  They almost always start the season with 2 losses in their first 4-5 games.  Then finish the season with 1-2 losses in the remaining 12.  My theory is, it takes them 4-5 games to get a good database.of what teams are doing that year, and how to exploit it via cheating.   For example, you can't really cheat in your first game of the year, because your opponent hasn't shown much yet.  Same with your 2nd and 3rd opponents, etc.    But by week 6, there's plenty of info out there and that's when those Cheaters really get rolling. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't think there is any kind of NFL conspiracy to allow the Pats to get away with cheating...or to help them.  If there is ANYTHING like this..it is the NFL doesn't want it to come out publicly that there is anything below-the-board going on with any team.

I do believe firmly that the Pats have, and continue to cheat/bend the rules more than just about any other team.  It is what they do, it is what they know.  I also think it gives them a BIG advantage.  In the NFL, look at most teams games....look at the Bills for example. In many games, if you had an advantage and could swing one or two incompletions to completions...if you could get an advantage and get just 1 or 2 third down stops per game that you normally wouldn't....that would be enough to swing a team from 6-10 to 11-5.  Knowing something about an opposing defense that allows you to complete just 1 more pass per half turns a QB that completes 58-59% of his passes to one that completes 65%.  

Do I know the Pats are cheating for sure or how much they are cheating?  Nope. But I do know that in the NFL, even the SLIGHTEST advantage can make a big difference.  We all know as fans how frustrating it can be to be SO CLOSE to winning some games that you lose...I'm sure coaches and players get even more frustrated...and it wouldn't surprise me at how far some might take it to get that 1% extra advantage.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:54 AM, I'm Spartacus said:

I hate the Pats*** just as much as the next guy.

To me, the underhanded advantages they get are more about the non-calls against them and the bogus calls against their competition.

Why the ref's didn't call a face mask that Allen got near the end of the game is mind boggling! You KNOW they would have flagged the Bills if it was Brady.

I'd rather the refs be more fair and balanced on penalty calls, rather than worry about a microphone bug placed in an opponents locker room.

Maybe they just missed the call and it isn't a grand conspiracy that would have to be kept secret by over 100 officials. Maybe it was 4th and 1 and the line judge was focused on the ball to determine if he made the line to gain. 

I assume the Patriots are cheating.  And they got caught again.

What I can't figure out is why no former player or employee other than Eric Mangini has outed them.  Many players have been unceremoniously been cut or traded by Belichick.  But then again college players have been getting paid by boosters for years and only rarely does a program get caught.