Jets week!!!!

10 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It is interesting mostly for what McDermott will or won't do with resting players.  I expect Gore, maybe Allen, Brown and Knox will be rested at least part of the game.  We may have sightings of Duke Williams, Tommy Sweeney, Matt Barkley and Yeldon on offense.  On defense, a lot of the reserves tend to rotate in anyway, though they might get more time than usual.

Morse needs to sit.

I have to bring back this cheery little jets superfan.  This picture was taken from my seat at Metlife at the season opener after the Bills took the lead.  This kid barely made it out alive.  He was an extremely obnoxious, mouthy little guy in a section filled with Bills fans...

CqGMy0R.jpg

The picture was then edited and this was the final product.

4T4bMn7.jpg

Edited by chknwing334
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Sit the starters and still win.  Jets will be running for the bus.

False.  They want this game.  Badly.  This is a team who thinks they shoulda won week 1.  It's also a team that beat a good team fighting for the playoffs in the Steelers. 

6 minutes ago, saundena said:

False.  They want this game.  Badly.  This is a team who thinks they shoulda won week 1.  It's also a team that beat a good team fighting for the playoffs in the Steelers. 

Jets played good in the first half against the steelers, but did nothing in the second half. I think it'll be a close game with the bills backups in. Plus it's at home which I think will give the bills an advantage. 

3 minutes ago, dhg said:

I want Gase with the Jets as long as possible!

Give Gase the phone number of ‘Chuckie’ Gruden’s agent.  Johnson seems about as clueless as Mark Davis.

1 hour ago, chknwing334 said:

I have to bring back this cheery little jets superfan.  This picture was taken from my seat at Metlife at the season opener after the Bills took the lead.  This kid barely made it out alive.  He was an extremely obnoxious, mouthy little guy in a section filled with Bills fans...

CqGMy0R.jpg

The picture was then edited and this was the final product.

4T4bMn7.jpg

He almost deserves the left side on a Smudge the cat meme.  ?  Maybe just send his picture to the Gang Green Fan Forum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, saundena said:

Agree 100%...and other than blowing it to Cincy, they really played pretty Ok the second half of season.

And man would I really love for our second stringers to crap on their Christmas.

Edited by Golden*Wheels

22 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It is interesting mostly for what McDermott will or won't do with resting players.  I expect Gore, maybe Allen, Brown and Knox will be rested at least part of the game.  We may have sightings of Duke Williams, Tommy Sweeney, Matt Barkley and Yeldon on offense.  On defense, a lot of the reserves tend to rotate in anyway, though they might get more time than usual.

GOre is garbage and here for regular season stats only.  SO I expect Gore to get 75% of the snaps, with Yeldon @ 25%.  I will be disappointed if Gore dresses in the playoffs.

Edited by ScotSHO

21 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Morse needs to sit.

If there's any hint of injury he will.  I don't know if he'll get a few snaps in the case that he is completely healthy.  I wouldn't imagine he'll play a lot in any case.