Will Fuller likely to miss Rd 1 of the playoffs

Process

Would be a pretty big deal and make a good matchup for us even better. Tre's got Hopkins and then who else really scares you on that offense? They have some solid players but no one to worry too much about. Would allow us to really go after Watson. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1209092137440235522?s=19

Would be a pretty big deal. Tre's got Hopkins and then who else really scares you on that offense? They have some solid players but no one to worry too much about. Would allow us to really go after Watson. 

Immense Talent always hurt

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

That would be a big deal. He's their biggest over-the-top threat.

Tre can probably earn a draw against Nuk, so being able to commit less coverage to a guy like Stills and leave Hyde and Poyer free to roam against Watson is a HUGE advantage schematically.

Hyde's been pretty good there this year. That said I think a game between Houston would be won and lost based on our offense performance. As much as I liked the big plays last week against the Pats I'd love to seen one long time killing drive that lead to some points. 

1 hour ago, Process said:

Would be a pretty big deal and make a good matchup for us even better. Tre's got Hopkins and then who else really scares you on that offense? They have some solid players but no one to worry too much about. Would allow us to really go after Watson. 

mans By missing Round 1 he will be missing the playoffs. As they are not getting passed the Bills. 

That offense is a totally different monster with Fuller on the field. Trying to contain Hopkins, Fuller and Stills is a nightmare. As the Bills know, it’s much easier to stop an offense with just two legit weapons on the passing game.

7 minutes ago, billsherd said:

We are still not sure who we playing, hopefully its Texans. KC would be a very tough match up for the Bills.

Chargers beating the chiefs in KC would be a pretty huge upset. Add in that the Texans would also need to beat the Titans and id say it's pretty close to a sure thing we will be playing Houston. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Process said:

I really hope we get these guys. Our worst matchup is the chiefs imo.

23 minutes ago, billsherd said:

We are still not sure who we playing, hopefully its Texans. KC would be a very tough match up for the Bills.

Completely agree, I don’t think our offence is ready to go head to head with a team like the chiefs. We would likely need at least 27 points to be in that game.