Matt Milano saturday night

dbfla10

Did any one else notice how bad Milano played Saturday night. He was ran thru by Sony Michelle on several occasions, as well just simply missed some tackles. I think Bills fans overrate him a little. Guys in that position cant have that bad of a game if you expect to win in the playoffs. 

Just now, dbfla10 said:

Did any one else notice how bad Milano played Saturday night. He was ran thru by Sony Michelle on several occasions, as well just simply missed some tackles. I think Bills fans overrate him a little. Guys in that position cant have that bad of a game if you expect to win in the playoffs. 

You mean like the ENTIRE Defense?  They ALL has tackling issues

• Like (+1) 8

1 minute ago, Markaf431 said:

He has one game that he struggles and we’re overrating him? Come on. Get a grip. Bad games happen for players and teams. He didn’t have his best game, he will bounce back. 

This ^^^*

1 minute ago, Sunshower said:

I think our LBs are talented albeit a bit raw. I wouldn’t pay Milano elite money under any circumstances though. Milano is smart, but slow and undersized. Definitely a bit overrated. I’m underwhelmed by our LBs. Edmunds will be great but as for the rest of em, I couldn’t careless.

BTW Edmunds didn’t have a good game as well , 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

I think our LBs are talented albeit a bit raw. I wouldn’t pay Milano elite money under any circumstances though. Milano is smart, but slow and undersized. Definitely a bit overrated. I’m underwhelmed by our LBs. Edmunds will be great but as for the rest of em, I couldn’t careless.

Did you just say Milano is slow?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Slow????????????????????????????? Have you watched him actually play?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you just say Milano is slow?

Sure seems like it. Don’t ask me to gush over every Bills player. Outside of Edmunds I think we’re really weak there. Our defense is good because of coaching, not the players. Our secondary overall is fantastic but that front seven needs a facelift. I think our defense is outplaying their talent level, Bills still have lots of holes. We need another good offseason before we’re serious contenders.

1 minute ago, Sunshower said:

Sure seems like it. Don’t ask me to gush over every Bills player. Outside of Edmunds I think we’re really weak there. Our defense is good because of coaching, not the players. Our secondary overall is fantastic but that front seven needs a facelift. I think our defense is outplaying their talent level, Bills still have lots of holes. We need another good offseason before we’re serious contenders.

Right right right... So just because our coaching is good, players don't have to have the skill to execute. So Milano has had a great year and career so far, not because he's good but because we have coaches who put him in the right spot. He doesn't have to actually perform, get to the hole, take on blocks, cover TE's, have ball skills, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Well you don’t know what you’re talking about.  His game is speed which is why we play nickel so often... because Edmunds and Milano have speed.  So in your mind, you think McDermott is putting out a slow linebacker?

2 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Right right right... So just because our coaching is good, players don't have to have the skill to execute. So Milano has had a great year and career so far, not because he's good but because we have coaches who put him in the right spot. He doesn't have to actually perform, get to the hole, take on blocks, cover TE's, have ball skills, etc.

The guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Well you don’t know what you’re talking about.  His game is speed which is why we play nickel so often... because Edmunds and Milano have speed.  So I’m your mind, you think McDermott is putting out a slow linebacker?

4.67 is not fast for a lineback Royale. milano is just slowwwwwwwwwww. How can't you see him making tackles from sideline to sideline and covering TE's and WR's?????!?!?!

/sarcasm

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Not asking you to gush over anyone - just be reasonable in your critiques. Speed is not really an area in which you can reasonably or objectively criticize Milano.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, warrior9 said:

Can you please look at things objectively? Dude, I’m a Bills fan, not a troll. Just because I’m not gushing over every Bills player like a schoolgirl doesn’t make me any less of a fan than you. Our defense is good because of coaching, not the players. Milano is a product of the system, I would not pay him big money. We have a few nice pieces like Tre White, Edmunds, Poyer and Hyde but outside of that nuclei there’s a huge talent drop. Oliver will likely be added to that group but he’s a rook. We’re a couple pieces short for a Super Bowl run.