2020 Buffalo Bills Opponents

Mark Vader

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Same thing that everyone said at this time last year.  “Oh man, that schedule is going to be hard.” ????

Dude, you know it's rough.  Hawks, 9'ers and Chiefs are not magically going away.

Miami is looking up as well as it hurts. The Jets with a proper offseason can be dangerous. We already know about the PATs. That's 9 games that will Be tough AF.

Can careless if many see it otherwise, that's how I see it right now.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:57 AM, GunnerBill said:

From the easiest slate we have played in years to the most difficult. The difference is I think Brady is going to retire and the division will be in play. If you are left hoping for a wildcard on that schedule I think you will be disappointed. Suspect it will be one playoff team from AFCE next year. Gotta win the division. 

brady isn't retiring lol 

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So like 6 away games I think they should win and 4-5 home ones

yeah the West coast can he a PITA but I like the matchups of just the 49ers and mountain time zones of Arizona and Vegas. 

5 of those west coast teams are in Buffalo 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

On 12/23/2019 at 1:44 AM, TwistofFate said:

Yea, brutal.    8 games against playoff caliber teams from this season. 

You do realize that if you are a WC playoff and assuming the other WC team is also a 2nd place team..

outside your division you play 3-4.  One against the other 2nd pkace team you face, 1 against each 1st pkace team in the division you face and then a 50% shot of playing an nfc WC team.

so including your division foe that’s 5-6 games against other playoff teams

in the nfl anybody can beat anybody on Sunday.

if buffalo drafts the right players, makes right FA signings, and isn’t decimated by injuries they should be fine next year.

without knowing any roster moves for next season...the games of concern I have outside the division are KC,  at SF, and SEA.  Other games can be competitive and thry may not win them all.  I see they could go 9-5 or 10-4 over there first 14 games.

2 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Depending on how the schedule plays out, I might have to make the trip to Vegas.  I feel kind of bad for the Raiders -- there are going to be a ton of away team fans at all of their home games in perpetuity  

If so, that’s a karma payback to the Raiders for old man Al Davis schlepping the team throughout California in days gone by.

Most of the toughest games are at home, which is nice. Maybe a few 4:00 games in there, too - which I prefer during those last Sundays of nice weather in the fall. It's hard sometimes to sit and watch a game when you know it's the last day you're going to see 55 degrees for like six months. 

5 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Why do we always play Tennessee?  What is the formula where it works out that we always get them lately?

Yeah I was just talking to someone about this. Josh will be in his third year, and it will be his third regular season win over the Titans

Edited by PolishPrince
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Why do we always play Tennessee?  What is the formula where it works out that we always get them lately?

we’d play them once every three years regardless (when we draw the AFC South).

And, it just worked out those other two seasons (2019 and 2020) that we both placed the same in our respective conferences.

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

we’d play them once every three years regardless (when we draw the AFC South).

And, it just worked out those other two seasons (2019 and 2020) that we both placed the same in our respective conferences.

And in the odd years.  It seems when the Bills suck enough so do they. 

top plays top, bottom plays bottom 

20 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

My first attempt at 3020 prediction:

2 wins Dolphins 

2 wins Jets

1 win Patriots

Other wins

Chargers

Steelers

Cardinals

Broncos

Raiders 

Titans

11-5 win the AFC East

With an improved offense and pass rush, this is possible. 

I think we can take the seachickens as well you can run on their d for days 

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Schedule will be more difficult on paper but our roster should be much stronger next season. We'll likely add 2-3 impact UFAS and we'll have another draft class. 

Agreed.  This Management group knows what we'll be up against and will get it done.