2020 Buffalo Bills Opponents

Mark Vader

25 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I was thinking 11-5 but I will take 12-4 ;)

TBH 

I was thinking only 10 wins max because of the opponents 

IF the above is true the advantages leans to Buffalo. 

Seattle is good but they had a lot of close games this season.  

The Rams are an enigma 

KC will be tough but can the Bills D stop them?

8 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Yea, brutal.    8 games against playoff caliber teams from this season. 

Yes, but as of right now, that means nothing. 

Indy looked scary good, potential AFC championship contender coming into this year. Dallas seemed primed for a run. Cleveland was looked at as another AFC contender. The defending NFC champs were almost unstoppable last year until the Super Bowl, now aren't going to be playing at all in January.

These things seem to fluctuate so much from year to year that it may look scary now, but by next September or October, this could be totally flipped and the "pundits" could be talking about how easy the Bills' schedule is again.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Almost official, but here's how it looks....

• Home
  • Miami - W
  • New England - W
  • New York Jets - W
  • Kansas City - L
  • Los Angeles Chargers - W
  • Los Angeles Rams - W 
  • Seattle - L
  • Pittsburgh - W 
  • Away
  • Miami - W 
  • New England - L
  • New York Jets - W 
  • Arizona - W 
  • Denver - W 
  • San Francisco - L
  • Las Vegas - W 
  • Indianapolis or Tennessee - L (Resting Starters as we already have the 2 seed and Division locked up, no way to get to 1 seed)  

see 11 wins. 

Edited by MAJBobby

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Almost official??

i like the lineup.  The tougher games at home. 

the downside. It may suck for the locals if the Bills still play “better” on the road 

so, are you saying 15-1?  

Yes, because we won't know if we play Indianapolis or Tennessee until the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Got to take advantage of this year in the playoffs. You never know when you will be back 

No you don't know when they will be back.

Although, I have a lot of confidence in this front office, with it's 90 million cap space and 9 draft picks, that they will do everything they can to have this team be a playoff/super bowl contender for the next several years.

Not to be a party pooper, but I hear every season this schedule is really tough and this one is really easy. It sure doesn't seem to pan out that way given the nature of the game. If you are interested in going to see a particular game or team I get it. As far as predictive for playoffs etc. I don't see it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Not to be a party pooper, but I hear every season this schedule is really tough and this one is really easy. It sure doesn't seem to pan out that way given the nature of the game. If you are interested in going to see a particular game or team I get it. As far as predictive for playoffs etc. I don't see it.

it’s tougher because of the better division being played and with 10 wins the tougher teams compared to the bottom dwellers. 

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't see how this looks tough based on this season:

• Home
  • Miami - sucks
  • New England - beatable- McB is 0-6 against BB and Brady. If we can split, that would be great. 
  • New York Jets - sucks- This is actually our only game in 2019 where we lost the Passer rating differential and still won the game. I am not sure even this Sunday is a gimme. That said, if Gase comes back I think the wheels fall off. 
  • Kansas City - tough
  • Los Angeles Chargers - sucks
  • Los Angeles Rams - beatable
  • Seattle - tough
  • Pittsburgh - sucks- They are a QB away. Might even make the post season with their 3rd string UDFA QB. 
  • Away
  • Miami - sucks
  • New England - beatable- McB is 0-6 against BB and Brady. If we can split, that would be great. 
  • New York Jets - suck
  • Arizona - suck- They are definitely trending up, at least offensively. 
  • Denver - suck
  • San Francisco - tough
  • Las Vegas - suck
  • Indianapolis or Tennessee - Indy sucks; Tennessee beatable

16 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Yea, brutal.    8 games against playoff caliber teams from this season. 

you can tell fans here that it's okay to admit that this is a tougher schedule *on paper right now* than this season....  :D

• Like (+1) 1