• Arizona
  • Denver
  • San Francisco
  • Las Vegas
  • Tennessee
Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

From the easiest slate we have played in years to the most difficult. The difference is I think Brady is going to retire and the division will be in play. If you are left hoping for a wildcard on that schedule I think you will be disappointed. Suspect it will be one playoff team from AFCE next year. Gotta win the division. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Will be tough!

Not sure how you can say that. As of right now, only 5 or 6 of those games are against playoff teams. That just 1-2 more than this year (assuming Eagles end up a playoff team). With Patriots about to fall off the cliff, that could easily drop to only 3-4 games against playoff teams from this year. I wouldn't classify that as tough. Even assuming 2-3 of the other teams become playoff caliber, we are still looking at around 10 games against non playoff caliber teams. 

49 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Will be tough!

As it stands now, but things will definately change. They always do. Some of the "easy" games will become hard and some of the "hard" games will become easy.

• Like (+1) 2

It does look harder than this year, but it's nothing too outrageous. The 2020 Bills are going to be a lot more dangerous to the rest of the league than the 2019 Bills. An extra draft + more experience for the offense + $90 million in cap space = championship.

2019 teams definitely better than Bills (3): Pats, at Pats, Ravens

2020 teams definitely better than Bills in 2019 (5): Pats, at Pats, Chiefs, 49ers, Seahawks

2019 games outside Eastern Time Zone (2): at Dallas, at Tenn

2020 games outside Eastern Time Zone (5): at SF, at LV, at Denver, at Arizona, probably at Tenn

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

It does look harder than this year, but it's nothing too outrageous. The 2020 Bills are going to be a lot more dangerous to the rest of the league than the 2019 Bills. An extra draft + more experience for the offense + $90 million in cap space = championship.

2019 teams definitely better than Bills (3): Pats, at Pats, Ravens

2020 teams definitely better than Bills in 2019 (5): Pats, at Pats, Chiefs, 49ers, Seahawks

2019 games outside Eastern Time Zone (2): at Dallas, at Tenn

2020 games outside Eastern Time Zone (5): at SF, at LV, at Denver, at Arizona, probably at Tenn

I think we could be better next year BUF signing Philip's and Shaq are a part of this, and will they play as well without a contract on the line?

44 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Besides San Fran on the road, that is the best possible scenario for home and away games.  I want the harder teams playing in Buffalo.  

I could see 6 potential games chosen for Primetime. 

Excellent post. Yes, ‘on paper’ our Road schedule is workable -given how we’ve played this season. The Home schedule is daunting to be sure, but 1-7/2-6 seems strange to contemplate given how rowdy Bills Mafia is and the expected commitment of taking back our house message next year, given how pedestrian it was this season. We may well lose at Home again this week. Jets are playing their best football of the season and we’ll like sit starters -certainly anyone who’s nursing nagging bumps & bruises.

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Besides San Fran on the road, that is the best possible scenario for home and away games.  I want the harder teams playing in Buffalo.  

I could see 6 potential games chosen for Primetime. 

Please no hate Sunday night games with NBC crew and MNF sucks.  Prefer 1 and 4pm Sunday 

• Like (+1) 2