Mitch Morse injury?

wppete

Nothing yet that I know of. Just hope 2 weeks is enough time for him to get right. Hopefully hear something in the next couple days maybe.

Just now, LB48 said:

He said if he had to come in  for another drive he could have!  That makes me feel it isn't totally bad.

Oh really? I did not know this. Well that is great news then. Makes me feel better about 2 weeks being enough time for him to be ready.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Nothing yet that I know of. Just hope 2 weeks is enough time for him to get right. Hopefully hear something in the next couple days maybe.

Oh really? I did not know this. Well that is great news then. Makes me feel better about 2 weeks being enough time for him to be ready.

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

In today's B News.

23 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I'd rather see Feliciano at center!! He's nastier when running the ball. Hopefully Nsekhe will be back at RT and move Ford inside.

I agree Feliciano blocks as well as Morse but I’m not sure if he is as good as Morse at helping Josh make the pre-snap blocking calls.

I agree with your second point 100%.  What we need is Nsekhe back at right tackle.  Ford has potential but Nsekhe is already there.

3 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I agree Feliciano blocks as well as Morse but I’m not sure if he is as good as Morse at helping Josh make the pre-snap blocking calls.

I agree with your second point 100%.  What we need is Nsekhe back at right tackle.  Ford has potential but Nsekhe is already there.

Why are you not sure? What makes you believe Feliciano does not make the same pre-snap blocking calls as Morse does? Feliciano has been nothing but solid at Guard and Center all

year. 

22 minutes ago, wppete said:

Why are you not sure? What makes you believe Feliciano does not make the same pre-snap blocking calls as Morse does? Feliciano has been nothing but solid at Guard and Center all

year. 

I think Feliciano is solid, but coming in the game as he did, there were a couple scary-high snaps

I also think Long is a drop off in talent from Feliciano at guard.  I don’t want to sound like dissing on Long, still upgrade over last year.

1 hour ago, LB48 said:

In today's B News.

Can you tell me where?  Seeking and not finding here.

2 hours ago, the skycap said:

I'd rather see Feliciano at center!! He's nastier when running the ball. Hopefully Nsekhe will be back at RT and move Ford inside.

Won't happen as Kirby pointed out in my thread. But Feliciano is the better player at center.  Maybe he would be exposed if he had to play their for an entire game.  I didn't think much of the Feliciano signing in the off-season but I was quite wrong.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

Ford is the weak link in my eyes. If everyone is healthy, I prefer the more veteran line for the playoffs:

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Feliciano - Nsekhe

Yup, definitely want all your available vets if healthy enough  there for the playoffs.  Especially on the Oline

Edited by Patrick_Duffy