I think I'd rather have the Titans as #6 seed

PromoTheRobot

I loathe the idea of going into Houston. Yes their Offensive Line struggles but Watson makes up for that - and then some. Their Defense is better than advertised and playing in a dome for the Bills who've been now getting colder weather in their veins could spell trouble for conditioning. To me, out of the possible scenarios - KC is the better team for the Bills to play. 

No team is going to be easy for the Bills since they're still really a year away in having 3-4 positions added for true Super Bowl contender talent and another year of experience for the young players, i.e. Allen / Edmunds / Singletary and Knox. That said, the teeth of this Defense is their Pass Defense and the strength of the KC Offense is their passing game. It would allow the Bills to almost exclusively focus on stopping Mahomes and essentially situationally react to their running game. Additionally, the weather might be one that is more conducive to a defensive struggle, which plays into the Bills' strengths as well. 

I'm not saying Mahomes would be / will be easy to beat, just that based on where this team is now and where their areas of strengths are - you'd want the Bills to run, control the clock, and make a few plays via passing in the cold rather than getting into a track meet in a dome. JMO.

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The lower part of this with Browns-Bengals is not true.

Raiders in if the following occur in week 17:

Raiders beat Broncos

Texans beat Titans

Ravens beat Steelers

Colts beat Jags

On 12/22/2019 at 3:29 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I think the Titans have more of a chance of winning two in the playoffs. If we can do the same, we could host the AFC Championship. Thoughts?

We could do it if Josh was throwing the ball like Tanehill which i hate to say because i thought he wasn't that good in Miami, but since he came aboard here in Nashville & had to sit the bench for a bit the Titans were doing worse before with Mariotta .

If Josh can play consistent the games would be much better & a championship wouldn't be far fetched !!

On 12/23/2019 at 12:18 PM, Nelius said:

Much more afraid of Derrick Henry, an actual good RB, putting up 200 on this defense. Henry is a freak. As long as Tre is healthy and out there we shouldn't wish for a team with one of the best running backs in the league.

The only chance we play Henry will be for the right to represent the AFC in the Superbowl  and if that happens it will have to go through New Era stadium.

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

So if KC losses and Texans win, we go to KC. I hope KC wins because KC will be hard to stop in Arrowhead. Does KC have anything to play for, other than who they play? 

If KC wins and NE* loses, KC would be the #2 seed with a bye.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I think the Titans have more of a chance of winning two in the playoffs. If we can do the same, we could host the AFC Championship. Thoughts?

I get it. As much as I don’t want anything to do with Baltimore or NE in the playoffs, I also don’t want anything to do with the team that beats them. 

What  time usually wildcard games take place? I understand it will be SAT/SUN, but is it 1 pm 4 pm? I don't think it will be night game. Just trying to plan it so I don't miss out on watching it and let the wife know ahead of time so she doesn't make any commitments. 

On 12/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Between the Steelers and Titans........yes I would agree Titans are more up to the task.  

Also would love to beat them at home in the playoffs on a bullsh*t call and send them into a 17 year tailspin with no playoff appearances and see how they like it. 

The Titans have some strong receivers and Henry scares me considering the way we have been tackling. 

3 hours ago, Mango said:

I get it. As much as I don’t want anything to do with Baltimore or NE in the playoffs, I also don’t want anything to do with the team that beats them. 

Well winning in the playoffs isn't easy and every team will be a matchup nightmare. Just saying Tennessee gives us that best yet slightest chance at a home AFC Championship.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

see this here is over thinking it. 

Hardly. The odds of both the #5 and #6 seeds meeting are slim. However I think the best chance of that happening is with the Titans at #6.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, billsherd said:

What  time usually wildcard games take place? I understand it will be SAT/SUN, but is it 1 pm 4 pm? I don't think it will be night game. Just trying to plan it so I don't miss out on watching it and let the wife know ahead of time so she doesn't make any commitments. 

I think it’s usually Saturday at 430 and 8 and then Sunday at 1 and 430

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBill963 said:

Why? Just curious? Would suck for me for work 

Texans aren't as big of draw as KC and the matchup with the least national juice goes early Sat and with loaded NFC.

Edited by boco357
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/22/2019 at 4:50 PM, Nitro said:

Tennessee has the inside track to make the playoffs.  Pittsburgh can not score.  Even with Baltimore resting starters, they will struggle.  

The only way we beat the Titans is because their kicker missed 3 FG's.

• Like (+1) 1