I think I'd rather have the Titans as #6 seed

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think the Titans have more of a chance of winning two in the playoffs. If we can do the same, we could host the AFC Championship. Thoughts?

Between the Steelers and Titans........yes I would agree Titans are more up to the task.  

Also would love to beat them at home in the playoffs on a bullsh*t call and send them into a 17 year tailspin with no playoff appearances and see how they like it. 

• Like (+1) 17
  • Haha (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think the Titans have more of a chance of winning two in the playoffs. If we can do the same, we could host the AFC Championship. Thoughts?

NO!!!! The Titans need to lose next week and the Colts need to win at Jacksonville so Indy finishes 2nd and we can play at Indy next year, not at Tennessee. Tennessee has found their franchise QB in Tannenhill, who is on fire. Indy has Brisset, and is looking to draft a QB. They are a dumpster fire.

Edited by egd
  • Sad 1

Titans are playing some good football right now. Gase really messed up that Miami team. Everyone is thriving now, including Phillips and Tannehill. Can only imagine where they'd be if they started Tannehill at the start. The kid can play and was ruined in Miami. He might end up like Alex Smith now he's with a coach that gets it. Don't want to see them in the playoffs early.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Titans are playing some good football right now. Gase really messed up that Miami team. Everyone is thriving now, including Phillips and Tannehill. Can only imagine where they'd be if they started Tannehill at the start. The kid can play and was ruined in Miami. He might end up like Alex Smith now he's with a coach that gets it. Don't want to see them in the playoffs early.

What interests me with Tannehill is that a couple years back he was impossibly bad throwing the ball long.

That was basically the point when they lost hope in him.

He's flipped that somehow and found touch/accuracy on downfield throws.

Allen should find out what helped him.   

15 minutes ago, egd said:

NO!!!! The Titans need to lose next week and the Colts need to win at Jacksonville so Indy finishes 2nd and we can play at Indy next year, not at Tennessee. Tennessee has found their franchise QB in Tannenhill, who is on fire. Indy has Brisset, and is looking to draft a QB. They are a dumpster fire.

I live in Indy and they like Brissett.  They were 5 and 2 when the Colts were bitten by the injury bug hard this year.  This team, when healthy, is a tough team to beat. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Titans are better than the Steelers but I doubt they are beating KC in the playoffs..

Their offense is scoring with him at QB but the defense has come up short against good offenses.

23 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

What interests me with Tannehill is that a couple years back he was impossibly bad throwing the ball long.

That was basically the point when they lost hope in him.

He's flipped that somehow and found touch/accuracy on downfield throws.

Allen should find out what helped him.   

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a3e9f65bef7623b0e82

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

They are a different team now that Tannihill is their QB, compared to when we played em. 

It will be interesting to see what they can do, even tho their loss to the Aint’s today hurt.

It seems like all the other potential wild card teams lost as well, so maybe it didn’t hurt as bad.