Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Browns fans booing and flipping off the offense

Lol

I enjoy their misery for some reason... I thought I would want to see them do well

If those clowns weren't so arrogant I'd have been kinda rooting for them too. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I don’t trust Lamar and that offense in the playoffs.   Especially since certain teams will be seeing them for the second time this year.  

If the Pats play like yesterday on offense, they’re probably going back.  

Honestly, we’d probably be the tougher out for them.   I’m sure Pats fans will be pulling for us against the Ravens if we get that far, but man, is it hard to beat the same team 3x in a season.

Would love to see it.  Beating that team in an AFCCG would erase a lot of demons for me.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If they’re going to win in the playoffs ( especially beyond the WC round) , Daboll will have to open it up when they get a lead. The running on first down habit will have to go away as well. They can’t win when they’re in third and 6+ all day. 

I agree 100%. If Daboll can be more creative in the playoffs and not be as conservative, I think it is possible to make a deep run. We have the defense. If we get this offense going, it's not impossible to think we can go far

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roch-A-Bill said:

He did the same thing to Allen last week, but no fumble. Should be a personal foul against Watt, the angle of the punch both time was straight for the nuts.

Give Watt a break, he going for 3 balls. He has to get one of them.

?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I wonder how Baker's career will go

He seemed like the best of the bunch last year but this year he doesn't look good

And the weapons he has are insane this year

Loaded at RB, WR and TE

It's like getting a crate with all the parts to build a brand new Ferrari.

How many have the talent to put it all together THEN fine tune it to excellence?

The Browns have a lot of good/great parts but no one capable (coaching) of fine tuning... ? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Watching NFL Red Zone and I'm amazed at the catches and big plays being made.  Did you guys see the catch #89 on the Ravens just made? 

The Bills need this kind of play making before they can elevate their offense to the next level.

I agree. To read this board, you’d think every other offense and QB functions with precise, pinpoint passes dropping into wide open receivers hands at all times. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I missed it.

Kind of like what he did to Josh trying to punch the ball out?

I wonder at what point that becomes an un-sportsman like PF.

refs can’t even call a simple facemask penalty; not sure they will be able to spot a guy missing the football and hitting the other player in the privates.