Jalen Ramsey loses the game and throws Rapp under the Bus

wppete

9 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What is hilarious to me is how so many people on this board are wishing that we could have Robert Woods back on the team.

There sure weren't that many people singing his praises when he was playing for us before.

I loved Woods and didn't want him to leave, and now he's put up back to back 1,000 yard seasons so has legitimately become a better WR. This seems to be the common opinion. I don't really understand this post.

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I loved Woods and didn't want him to leave, and now he's put up back to back 1,000 yard seasons so has legitimately become a better WR. This seems to be the common opinion. I don't really understand this post.

The point is that there were a fair amount of people on this board that were indifferent about Woods when he was a Bill. There weren't that many people crying over his departure to the Rams.

Now everyone wants him back in Buffalo, as if they never wanted him to leave in the first place. The amount of hypocrisy on this board is staggering.

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

The point is that there were a fair amount of people on this board that were indifferent about Woods when he was a Bill. There weren't that many people crying over his departure to the Rams.

Now everyone wants him back in Buffalo, as if they never wanted him to leave in the first place. The amount of hypocrisy on this board is staggering.

Hmm ok, I guess I just disagree. I remember a lot of people being upset about him leaving. Bob Woods was a fan favorite, in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Hmm ok, I guess I just disagree. I remember a lot of people being upset about him leaving. Bob Woods was a fan favorite, in my opinion.

Around here most liked him but thought he was going to be overpaid and better to let someone else do it. Goodwin was the one fans were pushing out the door......

Mouthy unpopular veteran ripping on rookie teammate on an under achieving team.

That's a locker room that will have problems who traded/overpaid for such a player.

Their new stadium will be empty real quick. L.A. fans hold off on seasons next year.

11 hours ago, Estro said:

Ramsey, like Odell Beckham and Leveon Bell goes about his career as if he's an independent contractor rather than part of a team.  Some teams seem more tolerant in dealing with these type of players because their talent is obvious.  If I were running a team, I'd want no part of players with these type of attitudes regardless of their talent.  When it's always about you & you're always creating noise it's like poison in the locker room.   

And right on cue....today, Odell is throwing his helmet and having a visibly frustrated shouting match with his coach on the sidelines.  Then after the game he's giving the same dumb excuses to reporters, "I got a flag for a celebration I've done all year.....wahhhh, wahhhh, wahhh".

Dude no you cost your team 15 yards by being an arrogant self absorbed diva who puts himself before team every single chance you get.  

I can't stand even listening to him anymore, it's embarrassing.

And to give credit where credits due.....it's nice to have a team that doesn't have these poisonous attitudes in the locker room.  Job well done by Beane and McDermott in shipping out the malcontents.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I think he set the narrative for his departure. He complained a lot during his time here and raved with excitement about returning home to LA. He’s a very good WR, but if he hated it here before, there’s no reason to think that would change if he returned via FA. jmo.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What is hilarious to me is how so many people on this board are wishing that we could have Robert Woods back on the team.

There sure weren't that many people singing his praises when he was playing for us before.

Well I, for one, sang his praises. Really miss Bob.

14 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I don’t recall that.

I know there was the whole bob woods is effing crazy schtick- but I remember him as Generally respected and liked.  

Maybe there was one one or two times he was visibly frustrated while Ej was stinking it up?

i didn’t blame anyone who wanted out of the last few regimes, hell as fans we all did. 

fwiw, imo his precision intermediate routes and great hands would pair well with josh 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t recall that.

I know there was the whole bob woods is effing crazy schtick- but I remember him as Generally respected and liked.  

Maybe there was one one or two times he was visibly frustrated while Ej was stinking it up?

i didn’t blame anyone who wanted out of the last few regimes, hell as fans we all did. 

fwiw, imo his precision intermediate routes and great hands would pair well with josh 

Is his contact up?

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t recall that.

Thats pretty accurate in my opinion.

The only real complaint that I recall around here was how he seemed incapable of catching a pass without going to the ground, even if he was wide open and it was a good throw. Missed out on a lot of YAC. He seemed to get over that with the Rams.