Jalen Ramsey loses the game and throws Rapp under the Bus

wppete

39 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

What is hilarious to me is how so many people on this board are wishing that we could have Robert Woods back on the team.

There sure weren't that many people singing his praises when he was playing for us before.

I always wanted to keep Woods. Played, hurt, played hard, and even after just a few years in the NFL, was a good receiver. I'd love to have him back in a heartbeat.

It wasn't even as though he got big money when he moved, but iirc, we were somewhat cash strapped early on in FA that year.  I think he got about $7 million a year, which is very good value.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

McVay is playing Madden instead of NFL football.  They have a great Madden roster but they are certainly not a team.

The Rams are so screwed

Lol

Seahawks are always good... 49ers are young and growing as a team

And Rams have no draft picks, tons of money tied up in a mediocre QB and a RB who is always hurt

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

What was Ramsey's assignment on that play.  It barely looked like he moved. 

Not a surprise coming from him. Rex Ryan takes about it on NFL countdown. Said the coverage was a “ split fist” ( insert joke here). The safety had the deep outside and Ramsey was supposed to jam the WR in the allowable zone, then switch to a trail technique. He described Ramsey’s technique on the play as “ terrible “. Ramsey is a complete dill hole. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Estro said:

Ramsey, like Odell Beckham and Leveon Bell goes about his career as if he's an independent contractor rather than part of a team.  Some teams seem more tolerant in dealing with these type of players because their talent is obvious.  If I were running a team, I'd want no part of players with these type of attitudes regardless of their talent.  When it's always about you & you're always creating noise it's like poison in the locker room.   

Antonio brown is the most obvious case of this narcissism.

I root for the Bills and against garbage pplayers, teams, and greedy owners. So I am currently celebrating:

1. Ramsey's exit from the playoffs after he acted like a complete ahole intentionally to get traded. Can't win with me guys.

2. Beckham's whining today and being mocked by a player on the Ravens for his stupid TD celebration down two scores. Can't win with me guys.

3. Watching Jerry Jones squirm and hopefully today his playoff chances taking a major hit. Can't win with Jerry the GM. A Cowboys non-playoff season is the best Xmas gift ever.

4. Knowing Antonio Brown is out of the league for being a complete degenerate. Can't win if you're not in the league. 

5. Watching Le'Veon Bell take a monster step backwards after greedily sitting out a season to come back and sign a deal with the Jets, the freaking Jets. Can't win with greedy guys who sign contracts they refuse to honor. Enjoy the millions and the end of your chance at a Hall of Fame career.

Edited by zonabb
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, zonabb said:

I root for the Bills and against garbage pplayers, teams, and greedy owners. So I am currently celebrating:

1. Ramsey's exit from the playoffs after he acted like a complete ahole intentionally to get traded. Can't win with me guys.

2. Beckham's whining today and being mocked by a player on the Ravens for his stupid TD celebration down two scores. Can't win with me guys.

3. Watching Jerry Jones squirm and hopefully today his playoff chances taking a major hit. Can't win with Jerry the GM. A Cowboys non-playoff season is the best Xmas gift ever.

4. Knowing Antonio Brown is out of the league for being a complete degenerate. Can't win if you're not in the league. 

5. Watching Le'Veon Bell take a monster step backwards after greedily sitting out a season to come back and sign a deal with the Jets, the freaking Jets. Can't win with greedy guys who sign contracts they refuse to honor. Enjoy the millions and the end of your chance at a Hall of Fame career.

the can’t win with me players is a bit overstated.

the pats did it with a drug dealing murderer. Michael Irvin allegedly stabbed a rookie on his team with a pair of scissors. Plenty of arrogant schmucks with rings. 

7 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

What was Ramsey's assignment on that play.  It barely looked like he moved. 

Ramsey said his job was to play trail technique and Rapp was supposed to be over the top effectively creating a common double team technique on the receiver bracketing him on either side...

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m so torn on this video sequence. Options:

Eddie Murphy playing Jalen on SNL.  If this clip isn’t made for parody, I don’t know what is;

Jalen Ramsey rebooting the old “Leon” commercials and becoming absurdly wealthy because it would be awesome;

Smashing my iPad and cancelling internet service  because Rex Ryan, football, and the Buffalo Bills all appear concurrently on my screen;

I have no idea what technique Ramsey is referring to that allows your man to run by you as you stand still and get 10 yards of separation.

• Haha (+1) 3