Jalen Ramsey loses the game and throws Rapp under the Bus

wppete

Ramsey, like Odell Beckham and Leveon Bell goes about his career as if he's an independent contractor rather than part of a team.  Some teams seem more tolerant in dealing with these type of players because their talent is obvious.  If I were running a team, I'd want no part of players with these type of attitudes regardless of their talent.  When it's always about you & you're always creating noise it's like poison in the locker room.   

• Like (+1) 24
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m so torn on this video sequence. Options:

Eddie Murphy playing Jalen on SNL.  If this clip isn’t made for parody, I don’t know what is;

Jalen Ramsey rebooting the old “Leon” commercials and becoming absurdly wealthy because it would be awesome;

Smashing my iPad and cancelling internet service  because Rex Ryan, football, and the Buffalo Bills all appear concurrently on my screen;

5 minutes ago, Estro said:

Ramsey, like Odell Beckham and Leveon Bell goes about his career as if he's an independent contractor rather than part of a team.  Some teams seem more tolerant in dealing with these type of players because their talent is obvious.  If I were running a team, I'd want no part of players with these type of attitudes regardless of their talent.  When it's always about you & you're always creating noise it's like poison in the locker room.   

And the Rams are about to give him $100+m.  Yikes.  

• Sad 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Goff/Gurley/Ramsey is quite the core group to build a team around if the goal is 8-8 every year. 

McVay is playing Madden instead of NFL football.  They have a great Madden roster but they are certainly not a team.

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Me too...asking Santa now.

What is hilarious to me is how so many people on this board are wishing that we could have Robert Woods back on the team.

There sure weren't that many people singing his praises when he was playing for us before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Goff/Gurley/Ramsey is quite the core group to build a team around if the goal is 8-8 every year. 

That is going to be a dumpster fire in a couple years.

Huge money to Goff, who isn't good enough and Gurley, who they now realize needs to have his workload managed (no 100 yard games this season) is going to haunt them.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

What is hilarious to me is how so many people on this board are wishing that we could have Robert Woods back on the team.

There sure weren't that many people singing his praises when he was playing for us before.

Eh I loved Woods. Dude played every snap like his last, was solid at catching, and brilliant in run blocking.

Also Jalen Ramsey is one of the biggest losers the NFL has to offer.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I consistently opined that Woods was the best WR on the team during his entire Buffalo tenure.  I still believe it and I would LOVE to have him back.

• Like (+1) 12

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

And the Rams are about to give him $100+m.  Yikes.  

They're going to be on a major decline for a few years. They recklessly went all in the past cpl years, made it to the big game but won't be anywhere close to that in the forseeable future

4 minutes ago, arcane said:

Eh I loved Woods. Dude played every snap like his last, was solid at catching, and brilliant in run blocking.

Also Jalen Ramsey is one of the biggest losers the NFL has to offer.

Just now, Gugny said:

I consistently opined that Woods was the best WR on the team during his entire Buffalo tenure.  I still believe it and I would LOVE to have him back.

I'm glad to hear that.

I was so pumped when the Bills drafted Woods, he was one of my wish picks. People were looking at me like I was crazy when we picked him.

He made the EJ Manuel trade more palatable. I was very disappointed when we let him walk. Although, in my opinion, I think he really wanted out and wanted to get back to Los Angeles.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, JerseyBills said:

They're going to be on a major decline for a few years. They recklessly went all in the past cpl years, made it to the big game but won't be anywhere close to that in the forseeable future

I assume their strategy is largely dictated by how many season tickets they need to sell in that fancy new multi-billion dollar stadium.   Looks like they peaked a year early!  D'oh!

Just now, Mark Vader said:

I'm glad to hear that.

I was so pumped when the Bills drafted Woods, he was one of my wish picks. People were looking at me like I was crazy when we picked him.

He made the EJ Manuel trade more palatable. I was very disappointed when we let him walk. Although, in my opinion, I think he really wanted out and wanted to get back to Los Angeles.

I think most here were solidly behind Woods by the end of his time here, but IIRC most though the price tag was too high.  In retrospect, when you look at how quickly the cap escalated over the past few years, he was priced appropriately.

• Haha (+1) 1