The Bills loss can be summed up in two words...

folz

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they weren’t winning in Foxborough without a lot of breaks going their way

Learning experience

I really don't know what McD was doing today.  He should know the Pats better than this by now.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hampton Josh fan said:

This is the same problem they had against the Ravens and NE the first time.  We don't deal with pressure well. I know the Bills are not there yet ,but they should be able to either protect Josh better or  just dial up some quick hitting throws to give us a chance. If Mackenzie gets one carry a game, why can't Duke play with his size and hands. Sean is a little stubborn  about personnel. Also our run blocking was pretty bad today. It's frustrating to play them close and get out-physicalled at crunch time. 

those are two teams that are better than the Bills and proved it

Gotta face top teams at some points and face the facts 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wvbillsfan said:

Pre planned 

is that two words?

Thats not the Buffalo defensive game-plan I’ve seen. Rush four and basically let a junior high qb read your defense. Everything was just soft on defense. The coverage, the scheme, the tackling, it all just didn’t look like our team

Especially because we have been noticeably better recently by blitzing. Yes, Brady can hurt you if you do it too much. But today his receivers would not get huge separation. They weren't going to hurt us by breaking 30 yard plays. The way to beat him is to pressure him. Especially now. And we were soft. Huge mistake IMO. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

poor fundamentals contributed to it, but a terrible game plan on offense and defense was as much to blame...if not more.

Terrible?  Really? I feel they were outcoached, yes, but the margin wasn't that bad, and they were not "terrible". Josh had brutal inaccuracy until the Knox almost TD catch, and was damn good after. Yeah he did hold the ball too long but besides that he was good after he finally hit the right spots. Even in his long inaccurate phase, at least he read the defense well. He didn't connect but at least made the right decisions. But when guys are open on offense and the D misses tackles, you're going to blame the coaches? 

Typically Brady is good against blitzes but still, the Bills front four could not generate enough pressure, blitzes had been working the last weeks, I don't understand they did almost zero. I always foam at the mouth when Brady is barely hit.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I can’t blame the game plan when they didn’t execute.  Tackling, Blocking, throwing ... all were below par.  Not good enough to win in Foxboro.  They need to be better than they were today.  

Allen missed a lot of throws again. He took sacks too.  

But he didn’t throw INt’s and had us in position to tie at the end...

Just now, H2o said:

ZomboMeme 21122019210221.jpg

I'm tired of crying Ref like most.  We did get pretty hosed once again. I've accepted the fact we just have to play through them at this point.

It's so hard to do with 2 evenly matched teams though. a couple bad spots, weak calls and no calls will always do it. The Bills D just couldn't get off the field today. 

These non called Brady intentional groundings are so bad.

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

I'm tired of crying Ref like most.  We did get pretty hosed once again. I've accepted the fact we just have to play through them at this point.

It's so hard to do with 2 evenly matched teams though. a couple bad spots, weak calls and no calls will always do it. The Bills D just couldn't get off the field today. 

These non called Brady intentional groundings are so bad.

Yeah, we did it against Pitt and Dallas, couldn't quite get over the hump against the new darling Ravens or NE. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

Terrible?  Really? I feel they were outcoached, yes, but the margin wasn't that bad, and they were not "terrible". Josh had brutal inaccuracy until the Knox almost TD catch, and was damn good after. Yeah he did hold the ball too long but besides that he was good after he finally hit the right spots. Even in his long inaccurate phase, at least he read the defense well. He didn't connect but at least made the right decisions. But when guys are open on offense and the D misses tackles, you're going to blame the coaches? 

Typically Brady is good against blitzes but still, the Bills front four could not generate enough pressure, blitzes had been working the last weeks, I don't understand they did almost zero. I always foam at the mouth when Brady is barely hit.

Like I mentioned, fundamentals (poor tackling, errant passes, etc) were part of the problem, but so was coaching, especially on defense.  We brought no pressure against Brady, who is vulnerable to it up the middle.  No stunting.  I didn't even see the defensive line putting their hands in the air to bat down Brady's passes on a consistent basis.  Our run game sucked, the Pats have been vulnerable against the run and we did not take advantage of it.  It was a team loss, coaching included.

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

But he didn’t throw INt’s and had us in position to tie at the end...

The QB sneak on 1st and goal from the 8 before the 2min warning was so damn lame.

Allen - 250yds, 2TDs and 0 turnovers today has won us alot of games this year. Our stellar D was only middle of the pack today. 

Edited by Real McNasty

Just now, Real McNasty said:

The QB sneak on 1st and goal from the 8 before the 2min warning was so damn lame.

Allen - 250yds, 2TDs and 0 turnovers today has won us alot of games this year. Our stellar D was only middle of the pack today. 

God I hated that call!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McNasty said:

So lame. Inside the three? Sure. But not at the 8. That's been a lousy call all year. 

• Like (+1) 1