Julia Edelman "head injury"

Bubba Gump

How does he return to the game after being diagnosed for a concussion? First in the tent, then they send him to the locker room for further evaluation? I find it hard to believe he doesn't have a concussion. It wouldn't be the first time the Pats*** have played someone with a concussion. Brady has admittedly played through concussions multiple times. That team will do anything to win, including risking players health.

• Like (+1) 1

I hear they did a head X-ray and did not find anything up there so they put him back in the game

1 minute ago, dbmu1977 said:

He's the one who will have the brain injury to live with when he's done playing. Him and Brady are on their last legs

My only question is which one of the 2 is the caboose

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I hear they did a head X-ray and did not find anything up there so they put him back in the game

My only question is which one of the 2 is the caboose

This a football forum so you should keep your analogies related to that or at least to sports. Did you actually mean catcher instead of caboose?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

How does he return to the game after being diagnosed for a concussion? First in the tent, then they send him to the locker room for further evaluation? I find it hard to believe he doesn't have a concussion. It wouldn't be the first time the Pats*** have played someone with a concussion. Brady has admittedly played through concussions multiple times. That team will do anything to win, including risking players health.

I thought the same during the game, but I’m not going to blame the Pats. They are trying to win, and I truly believe most guys want to be in the game (even with a head injury). It’s up to the NFL to ensure the player safety they preach so adamantly. If Edelman can suffer what appeared to be head a injury, and the Pats can game the system, then something is wrong with that system. 

Edelman seriously launches himself into the pick play.. Flops... Then  fakes concussion protocol.. Sells it by screaming coming out of the blue tent, then sneaks back into the game. Please tell me what seams to be wrong with his knee or shoulder!? 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Halasjonny said:

Why does he goes into the blue tent for then?  He seriously pretended to be unconscious on the field. TV reported head injury.. He also could have used the shoulder as an excuse. 

he easn't pretending to be unconscious on the field.

He was acting after committing an obvious foul.