Every time we play New England... (Mitch Morse)

ShakAttack

Isn’t it funny how every time we play this team the damage goes beyond the day we play them? We almost always end up losing someone important against the Pats. Today I honestly cared about coming out healthy much more than winning or losing because our playoff position was highly unlikely to change win or lose, but our playoff chances are highly effected by losing a key player. Then I think.. wow! Are we ACTUALLY going to get out of a pats game healthy?! Nope... Mitch Morse walking off the field with his leg sideways with just a few plays left in the game. Wonderful. Now I’m no doctor but... that can’t be good can it. Obviously we won’t have an update yet but what do you think we might be looking at? Return for playoffs? Out for year? Something in between? 

if he’s not ready for the playoffs it means our lineup will be worse in the playoffs than it was today, and that’s a scary thought. 

on a positive side note, at least we can rest starters against jets now. I’d hate to have to play our butts off in that game for the 1% chance of Miami beating New England only to lose someone else of importance

Edited by BobBelcher

22 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Hopefully it is not something too serious at least he was walking on it sort of. 

That’s something that’s always bothered me about leg injuries. Why is anyone walking off AT ALL? Every player with a lower body injury should be carted If only to prevent further injury. 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Usually they cheapshot players.  Not sure if that’s what happened to Morse. 

Yeah can’t be a coincidence that we tend to lose someone of importance every time we play them. I guess we didn’t end up losing Allen in the first game but it sure complicated the following week

3 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

What makes you so confident about this? Has anyone said what the injury was yet?

No one in the public really knows anything about the injury yet.

We'll learn more tomorrow.  I'm worried about him too, and hope like hell he'll be OK to go for the playoff game.

I would put him on a very short list of 3 or 4 guys we simply can't lose if we want to have a shot at winning any playoff game.

• Like (+1) 1