Do we rest the starters next week?

bills6969

That’s the one (and only) nice thing about the loss. 

The Bills are locked into the 5th seed. They can rest their starters next week if they want.

and I can actually enjoy one nice Bills football Sunday without being all stressed out the whole game! ?  though I’d much rather be playing for the division.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m torn. Smart move is probably to sit as many starters as possible to avoid injuries. 
At the same time I can see reasons to trot the offense back out there to keep working on things. Allen is not a seasoned vet, kinda want him to play and keep slinging it. Every week he is making adjustments from the previous game. Jets play kinda dirty so maybe not so smart to risk any injuries. Tough call for me. 

• Like (+1) 3

Rest the starters for what? So they can go one and done in the playoffs anyways.

Did you watch that defensive effort today? 450 yards to a struggling offense and piss poor tackling of epic proportions today?

They would have earned the rest with a solid effort, but they play the Jets game, period.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes. Yes we do. NE has something to play for next week. We made them work this week, and they will have to work next week. That's fine. 

Added bonus: Kraft blew some more money on the refs, tonight. His coffers aren't endless. Keep bleeding the Cheats...

We know they've got it coming, and they know that their time is running out.

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever
  • Haha (+1) 1