Will we be back in NE in 4 weeks?

bigbuffs

The way this will likely play out, we go to Houston as the 5 seed. I think we can and will win that game. Which would more than likely mean we have to go to Baltimore in the next round. While NE will probably host KC. If we beat Baltimore we will travel to the winner of the KC/NE game. It would be like winning the Super Bowl to me if we could go into NE and knock them out of the play-offs. 

This team lays an egg every time they play the Pats. No idea why a Bills’ fan would want to watch that again in the playoffs. 

Sh*tiest D performance I’ve seen all year and they save it for the Pats. They couldn’t stop anything. They made Brady look like his HGH supplements were working miracles and he was back in his prime. They let the Pats RBs break more tackles than Jim Brown. So disappointed in the game plan, effort and lack of discipline. 

• Like (+1) 1

we aren't beating baltimore lol

this offense can barely sustain multiple drives. you think they can keep up with one of the best offenses in NFL history at home? 

even the texans game will be tough. I can't imagine how conservative these coaches will get in a playoff game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

The task is to prevent Pats from 4th consecutive SBs. This young Bills team must protect the record of great Bills generation. 

you don’t boast to football fans about that...

I really hope Pittsburgh beats KC.  It can happen if they run that guy by the name of Conner they have and not let Duck throw 38x.  

I want New England early in the playoffs not in a game in Foxboro with a Super Bowl trip on the line.  

Plus a road of @Houston @New England than probably @Baltimore but home vs Pittsburgh on the table for the Championship game?  That sounds good to me. 

This season reminds a great deal of the 1988 season.  The Bills had finished 7-8 in '87 and I don't recall much excitement coming into '88.  Out of nowhere they go 12-4, win the AFC East and then end up in the AFC Championship - basically out of nowhere.   I can see this team winning their first game and likely not much further.  And then next year things could really take off positively.  Particularly if Brady retires.  As other posters have noted, Brady, as much as we all hate him, has the Bills number.  Sometimes it's just like that.  

3 minutes ago, chaccof said:

This season reminds a great deal of the 1988 season.  The Bills had finished 7-8 in '87 and I don't recall much excitement coming into '88.  Out of nowhere they go 12-4, win the AFC East and then end up in the AFC Championship - basically out of nowhere.   I can see this team winning their first game and likely not much further.  And then next year things could really take off positively.  Particularly if Brady retires.  As other posters have noted, Brady, as much as we all hate him, has the Bills number.  Sometimes it's just like that.  

it was year 3 of the Messiah Kelly in 1988, with two seasons down the crapper