No facemask call on Josh's 4th down run.

Peace Frog

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Complete BS!  How the hell do the refs not see that.  ?

It was a horrible missed call.. that said the drive ended up being 1st and goal at the 8. I fully expected the Bills to score and Brady march down the field with 2 timeouts and get the game winning FG.  It had that feel to it, the Bills D was spent and there was lefty of time left on the clock for a drive by NE.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mattynh said:

Pretty easy to miss that.   Your eyes can’t look in a hundred places at once 

Both teams were bunched up at the end of that play. There was no place else to look for a ref when that happened. Normally what you said is very true. The opposite on that play at that time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

They can calll holding on pretty much every play if they wanted... the Bills held as well they all do it.. 

Yes but no one gets away with it like the cheaters do.  I know you are a fan of that cheating team, so just be aware that for 20 years you've been watching incorrect calls gonin your favor every other play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No facemask, no intentional ground on Brady, phantom PI on Tre White, no personal foul on Brady trying to trip a player (lawson i believe)  after he was tackled for a loss trying to run for a first down, first down spotting of the ball when it was clear their RB was down on a crucial 4th down.... 

The list goes on and on. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Before the game when Kraft said best entertainment you can watch, I immediately remembered playing them is like the WWE scripted and only overcoming 3-5 bad really bad calls that could extend a drive is the way to beat them.  Should be best sport to watch;, concerts ,wrestling, movies are the entertainment field. 

Edited by GoBills!

10 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Wow...shocker no penalty on the Pats late in the game at home. No resetting of the play clock either after we call timeout and 10 seconds tick off after

I liked when the stadium crew let the clock run for 25 seconds and the ref had to scold them and tell them to bring it back to 4:20. They let half a minute run off after an incomplete pass. 

There was another time (end of 1st) and it goes to commercial. The last play was an incomplete pass to Knox out in the flat. 2nd down. All of a sudden the scoreboard and tv says 1st and 10. We run a play, then it switches to 3rd and 8. They showed Josh asking the ref and pointing up there afterwards. 

Teams shouldn't have to police the stadium crew when going in there. Really cant wait until the day comes when they suck again. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Missed call. However, I’m yawning at all who choose to blame the loss on this call. 

No body is blaming the loss on the call. However, it came at a critical juncture of the game.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I liked when the stadium crew let the clock run for 25 seconds and the ref had to scold them and tell them to bring it back to 4:20. They let half a minute run off after an incomplete pass. 

There was another time (end of 1st) and it goes to commercial. The last play was an incomplete pass to Knox out in the flat. 2nd down. All of a sudden the scoreboard and tv says 1st and 10. We run a play, then it switches to 3rd and 8. They showed Josh asking the ref and pointing up there afterwards. 

Teams shouldn't have to police the stadium crew when going in there. Really cant wait until the day comes when they suck again. 

I noticed that, too.  After the Bills called a timeout and they went to commercial, the clock had kept moving all the way down to 3:21.  Back from commercial, the clock read 3:33.  This was after the ref had told them to change it back earlier in the quarter.  

2 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Choose to broaden your horizons and you will find them  ... if you haven’t seen “the refs are paid by kraft/the refs hate the bills” posts, you’re not paying attention 

There’s a difference between saying the refs are paid/the refs hate the bills and blaming the loss on that call (which is what you said).

we will broaden our horizons when you state what you actually mean instead of gibberish nonsense