No facemask call on Josh's 4th down run.

Peace Frog

Calls get missed. Who cares.

What I took out of that play was Josh Allen's unbelievable field awareness to abandoned a dipstick play call and recognize where the sticks where and find a way to get there.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

Defense let us down

Offense was much, much less than stellar.  Blame belongs on Allen's shoulders for this one.  Too many misses that either killed drives or kept points off the board.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Calls get missed. Who cares.

What I took out of that play was Josh Allen's unbelievable field awareness to abandoned a dipstick play call and recognize where the sticks where and find a way to get there.

And he took multiple unnecessary sacks.

And he was very inaccurate.

He has a long way to go.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Offense was much, much less than stellar.  Blame belongs on Allen's shoulders for this one.  Too many misses that either killed drives or kept points off the board.

Really?  I think running on first every freaking series is what kills this offense we don’t even try play action passes 

• Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

And he took multiple unnecessary sacks.

And he was very inaccurate.

He has a long way to go.

Considering he's in his 2nd year, I would agree that he has to develop more. I mean that's pretty ***** obvious.

He also was up 17-13 then 17-16 then down 17-24. Defense holds some accountability here too. Can't always blame the only person on offense capable of making a big play out of nothing. He's handicapped more than any other QB in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Is this the part where the losers B word about the officiating?

It's horrible for everyone.

How about being a winner one of these days?

We probably would be if we didn't have to beat the TEAM THAT CHEATS And-and-and the refs  every time.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That would Never ever ever not get called on Brady. I agree but these misses have a big impact in a very close game

• Like (+1) 1

If that were TB12, 15yd PF...

And if they hesitated with he flag, Tommy would pout and stomp his feet and hold his breath until he got one.

We do play the refs when we play the cheaters.  The data is there.  It's to the point where I was grateful that at least their shady pick plays were getting called.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We are already a winner.  We have made the playoffs with 2 games to spare and we played the defending champions tough in their own building.

• Like (+1) 2