Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Postgame

2 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I’d like to officially welcome back all the whiny ****s who have been so quiet the last few weeks. 

The GDT has never been worse than today. Just pathetic. The people who know nothing about football come out and blame everything on the QB because that's all they understand.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

really bad tackling today. Kind of disppointed with the defense today.

Maybe we should pass on first down against the patriots, too many negative plays on first down today.

Milano was terrible. Edmunds invisible. I counted 20+ missed tackles. Taron Johnson on Edelman? Frazier got dominated by Belichick. Josh missed 2 tds to Knox if he has any TOUCH on the ball. Daboll is the worst part of this team. He's gotta go Immediately. Get playmakers this spring.  We're the only team in the NFL with 2 receivers. Just deactivate everybody else.....Roberts, Williams, McKenzie, Foster......

• Like (+1) 3

Bills hung in there. 
The offensive inconsistency is the difference in the game. Allen hits some of the hardest throws and makes them look easy. But his ability to overshoot guys non stop is just killing the offense. We didn’t let him down today, guys were not dropping easy passes. 
Hard fought game, buffalo is their own worst enemy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Not sure what people are seeing that might make them put this game on Allen...

That second half gives me a ton of hope for the Playoffs.  Especially in the first game against defenses nowhere near as good as the last 3 we’ve faced.  

Defense was Uncharacteristically pathetic today.  Hopefully they are reminded of it frequently between today and WC Weekend. 

Right he practically willed them down the field on that last drive.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Not sure what people are seeing that might make them put this game on Allen...

That second half gives me a ton of hope for the Playoffs.  Especially in the first game against defenses nowhere near as good as the last 3 we’ve faced.  

Defense was Uncharacteristically pathetic today.  Hopefully they are reminded of it frequently between today and WC Weekend. 

This, I have no clue what some of these people are watching. I watched new England punish our defense all game long 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

This game is a W when the franchise QB can make a throw that franchise QBs has to make.    That's 11 points right there.  You will not beat Pats* by scoring 17.  

You really can’t beat any good team scoring 17 points.  

2 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

That’s because McDermitt refuses to bltz. Is he going to go in his turtle shell during the playoffs? Or he going to let the defense play. I bought a ticket for Buffalo Houston because I live in Houston and I’m from Rochester New York I hope we’re not gonna play this soft zone again

It boggles me why we always play soft one vs Pats.... Brady for years has lived in 4> yard throws... why would you not press WR and live underneasth?

• Like (+1) 3

This was the best bills team we have ever had against Brady and this is the worst patriots team. Until the guy is off the Patriots. We just aren’t going to beat them. It just is automatic no matter what the situation. It’s ***** ridiculous. If you aren’t going to win that game today, I don’t see when you will.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

If Allen makes an accurate throw to Knox we tie.  The play calling was fine.

Play calling wasn’t fine. You liked the chicken sh*t play calling when we took the lead after the John Brown TD? That’s coaching scared. They hoped to squat on the lead with Edelman out and it bit them

in the a**. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, SmokinES3 said:

I'm not a Daboll hater, but I have some questions. The offensive line was atrocious, yet Daboll kept calling plays where receivers weren't turning their heads for 10-15 yards. It was repeated constantly. That's not on Allen (who did miss Knox badly for what would have been a TD)

There’s also the part where our first and 10 play was a run into the middle of the line. Every time. So there’s that. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Add it to the list of bull *****, the huge no face mask call. It’s impossible to watch a pay game without breaking something 

if you watch closely on their last TD, Brady committs false sart twice, he has his hands on the center's butt and he moves both hands,. Philips jumps on the first one.

We bit on a lot misdirection from the Pats.  McDaniels called a great game imo.  We were off balance all day long.  Offense really couldnt find a rhythm since they were sitting on the sidelines for 2/3 of the game.  Josh needs to be better but we know that.  He's still a work in progress. Let's rest up next weekend and make a nice showing in Houston.