Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Postgame

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Daboll was so NOT the problem today. Christ, people. He drew up two easy TDs that Josh missed at the beginning and the end vs the best D in football. That said, Allen played well overall in crunch time. 

and ef you, Pats fans. 

Loss is on the offensive line and lackluster defense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Very frustrating game

Allen looked like crap early on but made some great throws to put up points. He also missed throws that could have extended drives and put up more points. He’s like a slugger that will hit 30 home runs but strike out a lot and bat .230

The defense could not get pressure at all and struggled stopping the run and defending the screen game.

I knew from the very first drive that I was going to hate our game plan on offense. I legit hate Daboll and his play calling. He must hate 1st downs because he’s so eager to waste them. So frustrating watching our offense try and execute.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 3

I’m not angry at all. Defense played soft and vanilla. Not the aggressive unit we’ve seen. That’ll change in the playoffs. 

Offense played much better once Josh settled down. Offensive line needs to be better protecting. 4 man rushes were giving us a problem. Bad game Cody showed up today.  

• Like (+1) 1

C- to everybody. Didn’t look terribly good but scoreboard was close. 

Offense was about as bad as usual. Can’t keep drives alive. Drive killing sacks. Getting behind the sticks early etc. Struggle to score 20 points. 

Defense didn’t play to standard but well enough to keep us “in the game” whatever that means. Couldn’t get off the field today.

Coaches, team looked like the were expending a different game from NE.