Other Saturday Games - NFLN Tripleheader

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

God I hope we play Houston. Crab legs with 3 INT's so far and they're only down 3 points? My God!!

But it's also just after halftime and the Texans have scored the same as the Bills have averaged all season on offence. Houston's defence is good so I wouldn't expect the Bills to have an uncharacteristic offensive output and score.more then 20 points

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But it's also just after halftime and the Texans have scored the same as the Bills have averaged all season on offence. Houston's defence is good so I wouldn't expect the Bills to have an uncharacteristic offensive output and score.more then 20 points

Houston’s defense is 28th in the league. And their  offense has only scored 13 points so far. 

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Houston's defense is not good.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

wut

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

What needs to happen for TN to creep back into the 4th seed?  They have to win both games and Houston has to lose both?

Yes.  HOU wins the division with a win today, a TEN loss to NO, or a win against TEN next week.  TEN needs all three of those games to go their way.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Honestly, best case scenario for us is HOU losing today and TEN losing tomorrow.  I think that locks HOU into the 4 seed and eliminates any chance of them jumping above KC.

Not exactly. If this happens, KC could lose both and Houston could win week 17. That would result in Houston jumping Kc as they have the head to head. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

So, what does NFL Network do if this 1pm game runs late?? Kind of an oversight to have all the games one right after the other on the same network isn’t it?

Check your guide. Game doesn’t start until 130.