12/21 Bills @ Pats** PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

55 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Chiefs beat NE at home For the First Time in Forever ? the other week. This concerns me a bit just from a law of averages standpoint. How likely is it that the Pats take two home losses after winning however many in a row? And, the Pats NEED this game to have any realistic chance of getting that last ring. If/when we beat them, it will be VERY special.

KC blew them out in the opener of the 2017 season...in Foxboro....42-27....but your point still stands...they are very hard to beat in NE....

Edited by Iron Maiden

Take care of business fellas!

Go Bills!!!

I think I did a stupid thing...we've turned today into a game watching party at our house but that means I'm focused upon being a good host rather than planting myself in front of the TV.  Also, while I think most of our friends coming over will root for the Bills it's not a given.

Oh well...maybe it will be good that I'm somewhat distracted.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

I think I did a stupid thing...we've turned today into a game watching party at our house but that means I'm focused upon being a good host rather than planting myself in front of the TV.  Also, while I think most of our friends coming over will root for the Bills it's not a given.

Go Bills!

If not then make them leave.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, eball said:

Go Bills!

My Pats*** bride did the same thing.  I told her not to expect me to be social because I'm watching the game.

2 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

My Pats*** bride did the same thing.  I told her not to expect me to be social because I'm watching the game.

That has to be hard......my wife somehow love the Bengals.....her only NFL jersey is AJ Green....not sure how I would cope if she was a NE fan....

Edited by Iron Maiden

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Chiefs beat NE at home For the First Time in Forever ? the other week. This concerns me a bit just from a law of averages standpoint. How likely is it that the Pats take two home losses after winning however many in a row? And, the Pats NEED this game to have any realistic chance of getting that last ring. If/when we beat them, it will be VERY special.

Old law doesn't apply - there's a new sheriff in town

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Been looking forward to this game all week.  My kid decides he is going to surprise me and take me to the Sabres game today.  UGH, I like hockey but I haven't followed it since Brier and Drury left.  Now I am going to probably miss like the first half.

That’s a wonderful, memorable Christmas gift! Relax & Enjoy! (Earbuds/cellphone/WGR feed)

39 minutes ago, eball said:

Go Bills!

I recommend starting to drink NOW! No one will blame you if you’re pissed drunk. (You won’t remember it anyway!?)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

This is very eery. This whole week I have not seen one person on TBD doubt the bills going into foxboro. This is amazing 

Just wait until the GDT and see the reaction after the first pass that is a little too low or too high

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

That’s a wonderful, memorable Christmas gift! Relax & Enjoy! (Earbuds/cellphone/WGR feed)

I recommend starting to drink NOW! No one will blame you if you’re pissed drunk. (You won’t remember it anyway!?)

Oh, I will enjoy the time with my son.  Just wish  he picked a different game haha.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, eball said:

Go Bills!

I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I turned down an offer from a female friend (I live in Boston, so we know who she roots for) to watch the game together. No distractions, total focus, all in. Go Bills!