Daboll and ST have been saving something.

Actually I think we simply go back to our jet sweep package that we haven’t used in 3 weeks !!! Although I think the wrinkle is we throw out of it. 

25 minutes ago, Sweats said:

We don't need no tricks.........just come out and kick them in the teeth and when you think they couldn't possibly beat their ass anymore, beat them again for good measure.

THAT is how you win games........old school.

Actually old school isn’t exactly right although we need to run it. The Boston channel said teams running the ball on the Pats do it best with 3 WR on the field. Not with smash mouth. 

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You don't think Belichick planted that in the news to mess with McD? 8D chess, y'all

No it’s based on statIstics by formation !!!!! For instance they are best against I form and next best against 2 WR plus 1 TE split wide. 

Edited by Locomark

11 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Actually they do. Win and we go into the playoffs with our tails high. Lose and we will still be associated with " ya, but....."

Keep it simple and do what has worked well so far. Just don't lose cos we got too cute

I think we played our best football when McD told the team to play fearless. They have clinched a playoff berth. Playing fearless means play loose, have fun and throw everything at them. If we lose, we’re still going to playoffs. If we win, Pats need to LOSE to Dolphins. Have fun with this game and give BB a taste of his own medicine. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

SMH.  That's just what they think you think they think you think they want you to think.

Half of their strategery is getting people to think they have some Jedi mind tricks. They don’t. It still about blocking and tackling. Line up, play better football and don’t give up the big or dumb play (like a blocked punt) and you will beat them. 

Edited by Locomark

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Half of their strategery is getting people to think they have some Jedi mind tricks. They don’t. It still about blocking and tackling. Line up, play better football and don’t give up the big or dumb play (like a blocked punt) and you will beat them. 

I know, that was my point...

14 hours ago, SWATeam said:

I hate this line of thinking.  Teams outsmart themselves when playing the Pats*, trying to be cute,

Just play your game and beat them.  Don't build them up to be something special where you need to pull out all the stops to win.

It would be practice for when when we are dominating the playoffs.
 Never show them the whole thing, just enough to keep them on their toes.

and there is a fine line to outsmart yourselves.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

SMH.  That's just what they think you think they think you think they want you to think.

just awesome

because its kinda nearly absolutely true !

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

GET OUT OF MY HEAD BILL 

lol