Daboll and ST have been saving something.

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

* Flea flicker

* WR option

* Nick Foles special to Josh Allen

* Fake punt

* Fake FG

* Fake Spike

Whatever it is, we’ll see it tomorrow. 

I doubt it. IF they're saving something, I'd expect to see it in the playoffs.

This is a team we should line up and beat. We shouldn't need trick plays.

New England might need them though.

On offense and defense alone, We are probably better then the patriots right now straight up. We don’t need trick plays. What we need is to stop losing these games to New England because of Special teams, penalties and turn overs. Stop losing battle of the overlooked extra little things. The patriots have zero explosiveness or down field ability. They are the team that needs to try silly gimmicks to make big plays. We are the better team. Just don’t give them the game on turnovers and special teams mistakes and we are going to win.

I see the next two games as like a playoff pre-season. We definitely need to play-to-win since the Division is still in play (barely) and to get the New England monkey off our back. 

That doesn't mean trick plays to me, but I'd work on formations and tendency breakers that target NE weakness against stopping the run.  Throw in some heavy packages, unusual formations (Gore and Singletary on the field at same time) different RPOs etc. Heavy play action to work on Joshs deep shots too.  

Our bread and butter seems to be 11 personnel with Josh running the no huddle. If it's close in the 4th, break that out and win the game. 

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

* Flea flicker

* WR option

* Fake punt

* Fake FG

* Fake Spike

You know what would work?  An end around to Vapor (Foster) where he ends up throwing deep to Smoke (Brown) would work to perfection.  NE knows that McDermott kept Foster on ice last week specifically for NE, but, they aren't expecting the ol' okey doke.  They are expecting end arounds and they'll absolutely sell out to stop him.  I guarantee you that Brown will be wide open.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think Cueboll is good enough to "save" any gadget plays and he better start being consistent to "save" his job.  Play calling in the red zone against Pittsburgh, the time we lost yardage on 3 consecutive plays, shows the level of his brilliance.

Edited by Azucho98

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

* Flea flicker

* WR option

* Fake punt

* Fake FG

* Fake Spike

Pitch to singletary in a fake sneak.  It’s coming. 

and I agree we will see the kitchen sink today on offense / special teams.  Literally nothing to lose and everything to gain by stealing this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

I don't think Cueboll is good enough to "save" any gadget plays and he better start being consistent to "save" his job.  Play calling in the red zone against Pittsburgh, the time we lost yardage on 3 consecutive plays, shows the level of his brilliance.

Daboll isn't going anywhere unless he gets a head coaching position. I'm not thrilled with him either but in no way is he on the hot seat with the way Josh has progressed. There is zero chance McBean brings in another coordinator

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I've yet to be impressed with any of the game calling by Daboll, very unimaginative, heck we don't even see many bubble screens or screens in general. I'm not sure if Daboll knows what that is.

He does but it’s hard to block screens when your guards are buoy like ours and they have an aptitude for stupid holding penalites (at least in Spain’s case). 

9 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I'm pretty sure one of the times Frank Gore was tackled last Sunday at Pittsburgh was supposed to be a running back pass.

It was.  Watch how Spain blocked for it.  Daboll confirmed as much.  First play was the setup for it. 

35 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

This team should be loose and looking to have some fun and win.

I have no issue if they wanna get a bit more risky in this game. Beating the Pats in Foxborough may require something like that in order to pull it off.

Exactly. We have nothing to lose. 

12 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

* Flea flicker

* WR option

* Fake punt

* Fake FG

* Fake Spike

Not sure this is the defense you want to try these types of plays against. Most trick plays are based off running plays, we need to establish a very strong running game in order to increase the odds of trick plays working.

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...in honor of "Ground Chuck"....run-run-pass-punt....stay tuned...........

Ground Chuck won a lot more games than he lost.

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Exactly. We have nothing to lose. 

How do we have nothing to lose? I don't understand that. If we lose : no chance of division title, can't beat a less than great Pats team, losing is never a positive thing, we might not be as good as we think we are if we can't win today.