Bills Backers bar Boston?

wppete

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m here right now and no Bills fans in here. All Celtics fans in here. I’m sick to my stomach.

Kemba is a national treasure stop the nonsense!! The place is all Bills fans on Sundays, are you going to the game? They fly food in etc, at least they did the last time I was there. Great atmosphere. 

11 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Kemba is a national treasure stop the nonsense!! The place is all Bills fans on Sundays, are you going to the game? They fly food in etc, at least they did the last time I was there. Great atmosphere. 

11 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

wppete, just curious, when the Bills win tomorrow where will you go to celebrate!!!!?

yeah I’m going to the game. Ready to party!  Was thinking people will be here tonight. I’ll be coming back here when we win tomorrow night! Let’s go!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

Harp on a Bills Sunday, or Sabres games.  Some say Bleacher Bar, but never been.

Not even sure if Bleacher Bar is still hosting Bills fans. But get to the Harp early if you go. It fills up. Be sure to order the Garbage Plate Flatbread.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bmust said:

Will be going to the game but out with some friends tonight. Haven't seen any Bill's gear in boston except for me and the old lady. Hopefully the Harp will be rocking after we win tomorrow

The Harp is for Bills games typically.  They have an agreement to show the Bills and all fans show up.  I'm not sure there's any place that Bills fans hang out en masse outside of watching the games together.  I would NOT expect that Bills people are going to head into the Harp from Foxboro after the game. Outside of Sunday Bills games its a Boston bar through and through....

Edited by cage

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Boston is a place that I would never visit. Tell me if it's true that as soon as you cross the state line you feel like cheating on your taxes or  Girl friend/wife/other. That Boston accent would make me drive my car into a brick wall.

The city actually has a lot of great history and historic American places. Go there in the off season, where your head isn’t wrapped around Patriot** hate. Then you can enjoy yourself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure if it is still a Bills Backers bar but there is a bar Located directly in Fenway that looks out like not the outfield. It had Bills jerseys and pictures on the wall. Was pretty cool being in the heart of NE sports to have a Bills Backers bar there. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What manner of abomination is THAT

The most delicious abomination you've ever put in your mouth. And just $10! Trust me. 

In fact my mouth is watering just thinking about one. Too bad I'm too busy to get to the Harp for today's game, and I'm going home for the Jets. Maybe for the playoffs?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The most delicious abomination you've ever put in your mouth. And just $10! Trust me. 

In fact my mouth is watering just thinking about one. Too bad I'm too busy to get to the Harp for today's game, and I'm going home for the Jets. Maybe for the playoffs?

Sounds too fancy harrumph

12 hours ago, wppete said:

I’m here right now and no Bills fans in here. All Celtics fans in here. I’m sick to my stomach.

Definitely The Harp -- and don't worry, dude: WNY will own the place today. ? The Harp is across the street from TD Banknorth Arena, just steps from the North Station T stop (don't try to park downtown if you're driving). The WNYer college kids are home for Xmas break, so it'll probably be easier to get a table today. But there should still be a good crowd. I used to bring my twin boys with me when they were little (in their little Fred Jackson jerseys), and they got pretty upset at all the screaming -- mostly from me.   

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Boston is a place that I would never visit. Tell me if it's true that as soon as you cross the state line you feel like cheating on your taxes or  Girl friend/wife/other. That Boston accent would make me drive my car into a brick wall.

Boston is a cool city, lots of national history it that city,  feel good about the pats dumping the Boston name and down playing the city when they became the New England patriots, I do and I remind Boston fans from time to time ?

Edited by Don Otreply