State of the Union Address, February 4, 2020

WH response:

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

WH response:

fatality

Trump refuses to shake Pelosi's hand.  Pelosi tears up Trump's speech.  We have children running our government.  Pretty soon we'll be watering plants with gatorade.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump refuses to shake Pelosi's hand.  Pelosi tears up Trump's speech.  We have children running our government.  Pretty soon we'll be watering plants with gatorade.

Can you say he purposefully "refused" to shake her hand? First, he didn't shake Pence's hand, and it also happened so quickly that it looked like he just handed it to her and turned away with out expecting her to offer her hand. Probably just saw it out of the corner of his eye as he turned....and frankly, who gives a *****?

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Thanks! (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Can you say he definitely "refused" to shake her hand? First, he didn't shake Pence's hand, and it also happened so quickly that it looked like he just handed it to her and turned away with out expecting her to offer. And frankly, who gives a *****?

No, but your opinion depends on which candidate you support.

Edited by Doc Brown

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

No, but your opinion depends on which candidate you support.

I certainly wouldn't put it past Trump to not shake her hand, but I'm just going by what I saw, and calling the action. 

• Like (+1) 1

One may have been on purpose while the tearing up of the speech was overt----4 times. 

I was hoping Squirt Bottle Pelosi was tearing up Daboll’s playbook.

🤓

• Haha (+1) 1

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

We should have been doing this years ago.  its got the electrolytes. Its got what plants crave.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

What a speech!! The President really knocked that one out of the ball park.

The democrat women in white - grey would have been more appropriate given their miserable attitudes. Whenever a good cause was highlighted (the execution of terrorists, the celebration of brave Americans lost in the Middle East, the capture of murderous illegal immigrants, the price reduction of medicines etc), they just sat there, stoney-faced, like they were at a funeral. It begs the question - What the hell would these people ever stand for if they were given the power to do so?

Pelosi - what a bitter old hag she is. The ripping up of the speech transcript at the end was the act of a petulant child.

I am just a humble Aussie, and in my humble opinion, your President is extremely effective and is unapologetic about putting his nation first, and that is a rare quality. But most importantly - he just gets things done!! You should feel extremely fortunate and proud to have him as your President.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thanks! (+1) 9

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ehhhh.  Pence didn't get a handshake either.  But as someone in the twitter comments aptly reminded, Trump knows where that hand has been.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

EP_NrbUU4AAZUhE.jpg

Thanks for giving me a hammer to use on social media.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

New-found respect for Kyrsten Sienema tonight!

She was looking pretty hot, but that wasn't the right dress for SOTU.  Looked like she was going to the Prom

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

One point from last night's SOTU that  everyone across political ideologies can agree on.  Melania Trump's got it going on :devil:

82954ff9-7bb7-4f23-ad48-113e4e0a20d1-AP_

• Like (+1) 7

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Orange Gatorade, bud. It's like tiger blood, only enriched with winning!🍻

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Wow! You guys really need the tissues for sure. To wipe the jizz from around your mouths! 😂😂😂 take it all! 

That's all you got Q?  No analysis of the event?  I know it is hard to analyze an ass whoopin' like that, but at least try.  Maybe start by reading the analysis of Tyson vs McNeeley, then make it worse.

8 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

Oh so she's not only a B word, she's also mentally handicapped?

She's a boil on a donkey's ass.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Normally I’d be in agreement with you.  But that’s the easy narrative, “Trump refuses to shake her hand.”.  She’s part of the leadership team that attempted to paint him as a treasonous pos, and when that failed, doubled down on that by attempting to have him dragged out of office by the scruff of his neck.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Normally I’d be in agreement with you.  But that’s the easy narrative, “Trump refuses to shake her hand.”.  She’s part of the leadership team that attempted to paint him as a treasonous pos, and when that failed, doubled down on that by attempting to have him dragged out of office by the scruff of his neck.  

Yes. If a co-worker went to HR with a made up accusation in a failed attempt to get me fired you can be darn sure that I'd never, ever shake his or her hand.

• Like (+1) 4

19 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, considering that her impulse was to drop trou and take a dump on it, perhaps she’s right. 

19 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

She broke tradition by not announcing him properly. F YOU, Nancy. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 5