Circle the Bandwagons. Who is hopping on?

loyal2dagame

With all the recent bandwagon posts lately,  I thought it would be nice to have a place to condense them so we can keep track of talking heads in the media jumping on.

This way Bills fans will have a list of the doubters from the media that need the "We told you so" treatment. 

Edited by loyal2dagame

11 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

With all the recent bandwagon posts lately,  I thought it would be nice to have a place to condense them so we can keep track of everyone jumping on.

This way Bills fans will have a list of the doubters that need the "We told you so" treatment. 

You thought it would be nice to make another.  Thanks

• Haha (+1) 11

LOL - I was born during Bills first training camp.  1st vivid memory of Bills is listening to AFC Championship game on radio New years day 1967 when they lost to KC in the Rockpile prior to Super Bowl 1.  

Bandwagon, heck fans my age built the wagon!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Everyone will be on our wagon this weekend, the whole bloody nation wants the pats to lose. 

20 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

With all the recent bandwagon posts lately,  I thought it would be nice to have a place to condense them so we can keep track of everyone jumping on.

This way Bills fans will have a list of the doubters in the media that need the "We told you so" treatment. 

WTF are you talking about?

• Haha (+1) 1