Bill Belichick hates mirrors

Simon

45 minutes ago, vincec said:

Of course in another thread they are discussing players like Beasley, who seem concerned that the offense is too complicated and changes too much from week to week. He compared it to the one he had in Dallas which was much simpler. The Dallas offens is leading the league is yards per game right now, so I'm not sure which is better.

If it’s too complicated, get smarter players. This league is elite and alll these guys were elite athletes every step of their life.  

Just consider in in terms of spriting speed most of these guys are a tenth of a second apart in speed. That’s less than 2 yards after running half the football Feild. 

Intelligence, preparation and strategy are everything. 

41 minutes ago, The Process said:

BB Mantra:  When the going gets tough....it's just right for us.....to cheat......AGAIN!

when the going gets tough, especially in a SB, the other 4 coaches blinked first and pooped the bed for the Pats win

I knew he was an immortal vampire-type thing... definitely some kind of never-dying yet undead creature. You cannot kill that which is already dead! That's the new Patriot slogan.

I realize I make less sense than a kangaroo with a kazoo but it's been a long morning and an even longer week. I need the remedy to cure this... and that remedy... is more cowbell! Well, it's that as well as the Bills shellacking the Clam Chowdah Clowns tomorrow.

2 hours ago, sir andrew said:

I thought this would be a thread showing BB looking like a vampire or something.  Damn.  Thought we found his one weakness.  Guess I'll have to put away the wooden stake and garlic. 

I just stopped in to see if if this thread needed any holy water. 

2 hours ago, vincec said:

True. But I thought we were talking about offensive strategy. Since you are talking about the overall teams however, consider how Leslie Frasier is always talking about not giving the defense more each week that they can process to make sure that the players can "play fast." How "fast" can you play when you are not only learning new plays and formations but even new play calling terminology on a week to week basis?

I would like to see the analytics of Dallas because when you're losing games, you tend to pile up a lot of meaningless yards against air.

Individual stats rarely tell the whole story.

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hes trying to throw off the sent of all the cameras that are placed behind the locker room mirrors. Bills should get dressed in the hotel rooms prior and just go straight to field.

HELMETS!!!!!  ON!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

"They attack whatever the opponent that week's particular weakness is ..."

And this is how Belicheck earned his genius status.  Great job by McDermott and yes ... Daboll.

So many people, including me, wanted so badly for the Bills to have an identity.  Screw that.  What they're doing is smarter and far more effective.

All of this and the fact that BB makes great half-time adjustments (or at least used to).

3 minutes ago, In Summary said:

All of this and the fact that BB makes great half-time adjustments (or at least used to).

he bringing in Brinks trucks loaded with duct tape for halftime of games he wants to win the last few seasons

speech about grandma dying from the big-C as well for inspiration

5 hours ago, vincec said:

Of course in another thread they are discussing players like Beasley, who seem concerned that the offense is too complicated and changes too much from week to week. He compared it to the one he had in Dallas which was much simpler. The Dallas offens is leading the league is yards per game right now, so I'm not sure which is better.

Looking at each teams record it is an easy question to answer, just sayin,

Go Bills!!!

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

It's funny, in the past whenever I've heard Belichick talk about playing the Bills, I got the sense that he knew our team better than our coaches do. 

I don't get that sense anymore. 

I always felt like the Bill's coaches have never had the disciplined level of play to go along with a high talent level to compete with the Pats. This game will likely be a one possession game late and it is going to be that Parcells type game where it is the mistake that gives you the loss. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If it’s too complicated, get smarter players. This league is elite and alll these guys were elite athletes every step of their life.  

Just consider in in terms of spriting speed most of these guys are a tenth of a second apart in speed. That’s less than 2 yards after running half the football Feild. 

Intelligence, preparation and strategy are everything. 

Cheating helps a lot too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, row_33 said:

when the going gets tough, especially in a SB, the other 4 coaches blinked first and pooped the bed for the Pats win

Beast Mode averaging over 3 yds per carry all game.....goal to go......let's call a pass! Pete Carroll lays a gigantic chalupa in the bed.