20 points is the key to victory tomorrow

4 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The Bills are 7-0 this season when they score 20 or more points. The *Pats are 0-3 when they give up 20+ points this year.

Get to 20 and a win is a near certainty. 

The question is what does Daboll dial up against the number 1-rated NFL defense to give his team the best chance of reaching 20 points?

Wait, I thought Duke Willams was the key to victory . . .

4 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Play loose.  Throw some different looks at them take some shots down the field.  The pressure should be off of them now.  

1. I agree, play loose. Make sure Josh doesn't come out too amped or wound too tight.

2. Create a  gameplan that minimizes the risk for turnovers. Maybe less 30+ hero ball. Tell Devin to hold that rock tight. More mid to short range passes. Expect Belichick to blitz like the first meeting. Have hot reads available 

3.Somehow create 1 td from your defense. 

4. Tell your ST to expect anything. And eliminate all ST penalties. 

Do this we win

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Field position...need Borq to flip the field when needed on punts.

Keep NE under 20 pts.

Stress ground game and read-option....focus on ball security.  Baltimore showed the best way to confuse and beat this defense is by using QB option run plays. Ball security has to be better than it was against the Steelers.

Quick passing plays off of the read option play action. Keep Allen from holding the ball too long. When we take a few shots off of cover 0 looks, they have to connect.

No Special Teams gaffes and we need the Hausch-Money version this game as field goals will matter.

Yup, this sounds about right to me. If all these things can be accomplished then the Bills stand a pretty good chance to win.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I know he was knocked for it but I’d actually like to see a little hero ball from josh tomorrow. Probably just me but I feel like he plays better when he takes a couple hits and is moving around a lot. I don’t like the designed runs but I’d like to see him move around more on his own. Problem is teams are playing him to roll out to his right a lot. 
I would be extremely happy to see smoke get a couple steps on Gilmore and Allen hit him on a long touchdown. 

But in all honestly though, I sure hope that isn’t the match up we need them to win. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gore went for over 100 last meeting, would expect a heavy dose of Singletary this go around and wear NE's defense down.  I suspect the Pats offense to be limited if Edelman is a no go and struggle vs the Bills D.  Last time Pats offense was only able to generate 9 pts so the model was successful.

No ST gaffs(blocked punt) and obviously do not throw three interceptions.  

This game I feel is very winnable by the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

Gore went for over 100 last meeting, would expect a heavy dose of Singletary this go around and wear NE's defense down.  I suspect the Pats offense to be limited if Edelman is a no go and struggle vs the Bills D.  Last time Pats offense was only able to generate 9 pts so the model was successful.

No ST gaffs(blocked punt) and obviously do not throw three interceptions.  

This game I feel is very winnable by the Bills. 

Josh has only thrown 3 INT's since the Pats game, 12 weeks ago. 

We need to protect the ball on all fronts, no strip sacks and fumbles to give them a short field!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The Bills are 7-0 this season when they score 20 or more points. The *Pats are 0-3 when they give up 20+ points this year.

The question is what does Daboll dial up against the number 1-rated NFL defense to give his team the best chance of reaching 20 points?

More RUNS less PASSES.

8 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Frank Gore up the middle 

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Josh has only thrown 3 INT's since the Pats game, 12 weeks ago. 

We need to protect the ball on all fronts, no strip sacks and fumbles to give them a short field!

Funny even with the disparity in turnovers they still had a chance in that game

i didn’t like them going for it at the 6 thought they could get it to three ten way the defense was playing and who knows if Josh finished that game kid has a knack

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The key to me is dont turn the ball over, get after Brady, and play better at special teams.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Funny even with the disparity in turnovers they still had a chance in that game

i didn’t like them going for it at the 6 thought they could get it to three ten way the defense was playing and who knows if Josh finished that game kid has a knack

So many little things in that game... The catch that Smoke made and got tackled on the 1 yard would have been a TD if the Bills hadn't have taken a delay of game penalty the play before. Then the refs spot the ball at the 2, instead of the 1... Tomorrow is going to take every inch to win. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hope to see a game plan with a heavy emphasis on the run game early.  Would love it if they actually activated Yeldon and we saw 2 rb sets.  Anything besides Allen alone out of shotgun.  Gilmore is going to neutralize Brown and I dont trust another pass heavy game plan Tomorrow is the day to let Allen run 10+ times

13 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

20 is the number I had in my head too.  Which is why I predicted a 20-13 Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1