How Much Confidence do you have in Miami?

I just want to be able to tailgate on the 29th knowing there's a chance.  Plus I'd love to be in the stadium if the out of town scoreboard highlights popped up and it showed the Dolphins getting the first touchdown.  New Era would go insane... and I'd like to experience it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Miami hasn't seemed to have given up on their coach and they seem to play hard. So anything is possible but I wouldn't give them much more than a 15% chance to win. 

I think that the Dolphins players know that they are playing for a job and realize opportunities can dry up sooner than expected.  The Pats are the current hated team in the division so there is the motivation of them being bumped down to a wild card.  I think that the Dolphins chances are better than 1 out of 4.

The Phins have a better chance of beating NE than the Darnold/Gase-led NY Jests would, so there’s that I guess.  Hopefully we can put a major beat-down on the cheaters this weekend so that they are still hurting when Miami comes to town.  

1 hour ago, Nester said:

Zero unless Tom gets hurt. 

I think we can help with that...

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Nester said:

Zero unless Tom gets hurt. 

I think we can help with that...

Go Bills!!!

If we beat the Pats, it’s blood in the water for the Fins. I think the last legit win we had over them was with FitzMagic at the helm in a comeback game. Anything’s possible with Fitz. 

Edited by BarBill