How Much Confidence do you have in Miami?

I have very little confidence in the 'Fins winning that game, but I also remember that 4th-and-long TD pass that Dalton threw a couple of years ago in week 17, so I'm thinking of it as a "non-zero probability."

• Like (+1) 2

I really think the Pats will be running on fumes by then. If Fitz has one of his good days they could destroy NE. You know everyone on Miami and the coaches wants to win that one bad. They would love to be the team that puts the nail in the coffin for the Pats division hopes.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 4

If for no other reason than to force Belichick to play his starters and have to "grip" a little, would be more than worth it.  Anything can happen and then there's Fitzmagic. Wouldn't that be a story. The 12-4 AFCE champs and possible #2 seed if KC stumbles?

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Let's say we run the table and win out. New England* is the most beatable they've been in years, and the Jets should be a win. That said, even if we do win out, how much confidence do you have the Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins can help us out and play spoiler to us?

We’re really getting ahead of ourselves. 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Let's say we run the table and win out. New England* is the most beatable they've been in years, and the Jets should be a win. That said, even if we do win out, how much confidence do you have the Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins can help us out and play spoiler to us?

I don't have any confidence in them. 

They may (for example) decide that in the last game of the season, against the Demon Destroyer of Young QB Psyches, they should throw Rosen into the fire as some sort of human sacrifice to the Draft Pick Gods.  Why they would do that when they've been starting the better QB all season, God Knows I Don't.  But nothing the Dolphins have done makes a lot of sense to me, so nothing would surprise me.

If they do start Fitzy, though, I feel he is a human "Wild Card" and anything could happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Win Saturday and at the very least the Cheaters have to play their starters and wear them out and take the risk on injury in week 17. I’ll pray they do NOT get a bye. If we can’t represent the AFC, it’s “anybody but the Patriots”.

Do your magic, Fitzy! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1