GMFB Rant on Bills - Video

wppete

14 minutes ago, wppete said:

Oh, ROTFLMAO! 

"Styx!  What man rubbed together to create fire the last time you beat New England in a game that mattered!"

"And did you hear Bill Belicheck?  Josh Allen was good last time we met, he's good now.  He wasn't good last time you met, he was a MESS!  That's Bill Belicheck PATRONIZING you, which I suppose is a warm reprieve from him TERRORIZING you."

"Are you gonna do something about it? Or are you gonna say 'wild card's pretty cool!  We got some lovable fans! We got great wings!  I don't want to see some WINGS.  I want to see some GUTS"

"On Saturday at 4:30 pm, you're not gonna STOP the wheel.  You're gonna BREAK the wheel!"

That's fantastic.  Where's a Wall I can run through now?

• Like (+1) 5

He said something that happened to me.  I went to Cape Cod and had my bills hat on and had a guy from the west coast talk about the 9ers and talk about how it must suck to be in the Pats division.

I've been ready for this game but that video did pump me up quite a bit.

They do a good show, 

Go Bills!!!

Just now, elijah said:

I’m surprise how much positive review this video has gotten. 

I know Brandt was coming from a good place when making it, but a lot of this came off as a backhand and hurt a little bit IMO. 

2 tweets later he called for the Pats defense to prevail.  

(see gmfb weekly love thread)

I don't know if he was really cheering for us, but the challenge is right on. I think he is a doubter, and from a national perspective, I know he's not alone. We have to prove it on the field. Hopefully, we do. Let's break that wheel Buffalo!