Tom Brady vs Bills - Last 2 Games

wppete

Not surprising stats to me. That’s why the other day I replied to a “ Predict the Score” thread with a 17-9 Bills score and predicted the Pats offense won’t find the end zone this Saturday. Lately they have been scoring on D and ST. Stay away from letting them do that and 17 points will be more than enough!

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Fun Fact: He Won Both.

as much as it is a fact. the fact also is brady is not the brady of old and he has had to rely on st and defense to get to 11 wins. unlike the days of old when they would put up 52 points and still be grinding. I have never felt better about the chances going in to foxboro and coming out with a win. the bills defense will continue to hold the opponent and will, I say will wreak havoc on brady. that and as much as the bills offense has not been as productive as one would like to see, so have brady and the patriots* offense been flat. JA and the offense will do just enough more and the defense as I said will wreak havoc all day leading to a 17-13 victory!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

55 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

whats scary is Allen Stats are almost a carbon copy of this 1 TD 5 INT QBR about the same.  lets be honest both teams win with their D, and for the Pats they also win with ST. 

The difference is that Allen’s arrow is pointing up.......and Brady’s arrow has fallen off a cliff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4