Pancho would be loving this...

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I'm almost certain all former Bills fans who have passed on would be loving this

Knowing how my grandfather was, I can still hear him pissing and moaning even after a win (especially with Bledsoe "pig on ice!!!"). 

And honestly, I'm ok with that and why I like to read the game time threads and all the post game hot takes. 

Edited by The Wiz

11 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

People are reacting like we broke the drought this year.  We didn't.  We did that a couple of years ago.

Not sure where this sentiment is coming from exactly.  Is it because we clinched a playoff spot a few weeks early? 

Don't get the raw excitement.  

I can’t believe this has to be explained to you:

8 hours ago, Heitz said:

Not only is his comment lame for a Bills fan, it's Super Duper Extra Douchey in a thread that's about Pancho and fans we've lost along the way.  Some people just don't get it...

OK, back to enjoying the ride.  :beer:

And d2d, I didn't mean to leave your Dad out of this either - I'm sure he's looking down and smiling too.  I know my grandparents and step-father are looking down with a grin as well! :D?

We all have some loved ones looking in on us and smiling for this situation. I know I do, and I find it easy to share that joy. We were connected by the Bills in this world, and we still remain connected. GO BILLS! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Heitz said:

I think of these three about every game this year, but mostly of Pancho because we lost him before this season.  I'll never forget the memorial at Hammer's the day before the opener, his family, everyone in tears (I'm not crying YOU'RE crying) - just showed the love that Bills fans have for one another and what a special bond this team brings to people.

I was lucky enough to end up with one of the Pancho cut-outs featured in the OP, he's been hanging in my window here in Vermont looking out at all who pass reminding them Viva Los Bills.

Thanks for looking down this Pancho - we miss you, but this season's for you!! :beer:

Heitz, what a beautiful tribute that was with Veronica and the kids. Would not have missed it for anything in the world. So grateful to Dad for getting me addicted to this team and allowing me to meet so many people who share this love and passion for our Bills. 

18 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

People are reacting like we broke the drought this year.  We didn't.  We did that a couple of years ago.

Not sure where this sentiment is coming from exactly.  Is it because we clinched a playoff spot a few weeks early? 

Don't get the raw excitement.  

I think everyone realises the Bills broke the drought but we needed a Cinci miracle to pull it off.

They backed in in reverse.

This year the Bills had it in All wheel Drive and drove over the pile to their rightful place...….they earned it :)

19 hours ago, Heitz said:

Not only is his comment lame for a Bills fan, it's Super Duper Extra Douchey in a thread that's about Pancho and fans we've lost along the way.  Some people just don't get it...

OK, back to enjoying the ride.  :beer:

And d2d, I didn't mean to leave your Dad out of this either - I'm sure he's looking down and smiling too.  I know my grandparents and step-father are looking down with a grin as well! :D?

Please, no, Heitz.  I felt you, brother.  I got it the first time!