Allen slammed on ESPN

On HQ they've been down on the Bills from week one so its no surprise.  Sometimes I watch the show because of Papi.  The old guy is a riot and makes the show entertaining.  As he's taking a break I haven't seen it for maybe a month.

On the other end of the spectrum I was listening to WFAN in NYC on Tuesday and they were taking about Josh Allen.  To summarize, they said statistically he doesn't look great but he's got that 4th qtr mentality that when the game is on the line he plays his best.  He's a winner.  He has the "it" factor.  So Winston throws for 400 yards, some TD's, plus some INT's and his team loses almost every week.  And if you look at the weekly stats teams passing for the most yards are losers most weeks.

This criticism of Josh reminded me of Buddy Ryan years ago saying that Chris Carter wasn't a very good WR because all he does is score Touchdowns.  All JA seems to do is win.    

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, CSBill said:

It's all for TV folks, to give them something to talk about and hopefully rile you up enough to react ..... resist this evil force! Don't do it! Just walk away!

Break the wrist.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Until Allen IS consistently GREAT, which he is not yet, he will be disrespected.. 

It’s all up to Josh to get better.

Remember, talking heads are just that. They're opinion come second hand. As fast as they trash, they'll do a 180 next week. 

Edited by George C
  • Like (+1) 5

You do realize that guy's name is Lebatard? Boomani has always been an idiot and I don't even know who the other halfwit is. They obviously do no homework on the Bills and don't realize Josh has won 5 games this year with 4 qtr drives. Also for all of the praise Hodges was garnering before that Sunday night game, now they are shifting the narrative that we beat Duck Hodges, a guy they knew was a bad QB. They can all eat a d**k. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3