Bills’ Ed Oliver ‘hurting’ over Jordan Phillips’ Pro Bowl snub

HOUSE

“If you didn’t vote for Jordan Phillips, you’re not my friend. I’m sorry,” Oliver said. “Let’s see, he has 9 1/2 sacks. Who else has more than that? Aaron Donald, maybe (and) he’s one of the best in the game.”

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2019/12/bills-ed-oliver-hurting-over-jordan-phillips-pro-bowl-snub.html

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Give him credit for sticking up for a team mate , he could have said nothing

Sounds like a Process guy to me. 

The Pro Bowl in Orlando is kind of meh.....but if they throw in a fast pass to all the parks it could compete with a $50 million contract in terms of value....

• Like (+1) 1

Another McDerrmott and Beane gem.

Didn't realize Phillips was a 2nd round pick. I like that Oliver is standing up for his team mate.

I want Buffalo to lock Phillips up. He has filled in very well for Kyle Williams, he is the right DT in this scheme, he is juiced to be on this team and produces.

Right fit schematically, right fit culturally, good neighbor (no off field incidents) and produces.

Pay the man and set the example for the rest of the FAs and young guys that buy in and production count.

• Like (+1) 2

Smoke and Phillips should’ve made it.  Hyde should always make it, but DBs need picks.

Edmund & milano get screwed because there are only 2 non edge rushing LBs on the roster..... while there are 3 edge rushers and 3 DEs

morse should’ve been there over pouncey 

Edited by NewEra

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Smoke and Phillips should’ve made it.  Hyde should always make it, but DBs need picks.

Edmund & milano get screwed because there are only 2 non edge rushing LBs on the roster..... while there are 3 edge rushers and 3 DEs

morse should’ve been there over pouncey 

Phillips deserved it, but I’m not crying. Might help us at contract time.

John Brown also was deserving of at least 1st alternate IMO.

Edmunds and Milano have had their fair share of stinker games. They did not get screwed at all.

Morse has been decent but has not set the world on fire. We did not really feel it when he missed time and our back up went in for a while.