[Misleading Title] McDermott named Coach of the Year

BritBill

Congratulations Sean McDermott!! 

Go Bills!!!

I don't think this is true. This is just the NFL execs take, not the official coach of the year award, right?

EDIT:

"A panel of media members votes on the NFL's recognized awards, which will be handed out during "NFL Honors" festivities at the Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami on Feb. 1, the eve of Super Bowl LIV.

But what if the league's top talent evaluators voted instead?

My annual early awards survey this year was completed by high-ranking executives in personnel from 24 NFL teams, including 13 general managers. All 24 individuals participated on the condition of anonymity for competitive reasons and to provide an honest assessment."

Plus there's already a thread about this...

Edited by MJS

3 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

The award is  apparently handed out on Feb. 1.  I don't think McD will be able to attend because he'll be game-planning for the SB on Feb 2.

Dayum! I’ll take your qualitative word for it and stop this thread. I apologize. Link certainly appeared legit.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.