Having Heart Bypass Surgery Monday Ugh

TSNBDSC

Dont mind the thread hijacking :)  Nice to hear good stories of friends losing weight and what not. Healthier lifestyle is fantastic ! We all gotta be around for awhile to watch the Bills in the Super Bowl for years to come !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Augie said:

I had an unexpected surgery about 10 years ago. I knew I had a problem and hand delivered the CT Scan disc to the doctor who said “Impressive!”. I asked if that was a good thing. He said “no, I just don’t know how you walked in here!” 

You had two broken legs?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The real stress was being responsible for eight other people he was ***** with.  If it were just him going around behind my back and calling me incompetent and useless, I could have dealt with that.  But actively undercutting my direction to my team, micromanaging them behind my back, bad-mouthing me to my peers, and actively trying to make us miss deadlines to make me look bad?  

I was not shocked to lose 30 pounds dealing with that.  Been out of that situation for two weeks, and feel much better.  

But enough thread hijacking.  

I take it he didn't like being called an idiot...

5 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

FYI Don't play hero ball with pain. Its a lot easier to maintain as prescribed than try to knock it down when it gets severe

if you need it, take it, it's expected after they open you up

then wean off of it as you recover

On 12/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, TSNBDSC said:

Doing well ! 5 bypasaes and a AAA procedure.  Going home Monday. Out if work for 8 weeks. Thanks to all for your prayers and good wishes ! Post more when I get home. Go BILLS !

I hope the doctors advised you to avoid watching the Bills.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1