Play Offs - Play em or Sit em vs Jets

T master

47 minutes ago, HulkSmashMafia said:

If we lose to new england and are locked into the 5th seed do we rest our starters against the Jets?

You at least play them half or more of game. But likely the entire game. Barkley goes 24-30 for 355 yds and 4 td's. D Williams catches 10 for 122, R Foster 8 for 165, Yeldon runs for 133. Bills subs win 42-14. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And then Barkley lights up the Jets and we’re on to Nashville for the playoffs! Where’s Wade Phillips when we need him?

Don't you mean Ralph Wilson?   And let's not forget McD could get too excited and annoint him Peterman 2.0!!!!

2 minutes ago, ogham26 said:

yep gotta sit as many starters as possible and treat it like a bye week.  prep for Houston should have already started.

If they lose & again the O sputters, they need to play & be sharp.  Sorry <150 yards passing the past two games is not a good sign.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HulkSmashMafia said:

If we lose to new england and are locked into the 5th seed do we rest our starters against the Jets?

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Nothing left to play for, Pats aren't going to choke against Miami. We're not winning the division this year.

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

my 2 cents 

half a game IF there is nothing at stake.  

yeah something like that. For how big athletes are on their routine don’t change it. Just don’t play them the entire game 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

My mind says yes.  Rest Josh and key starters.  Zero upside letting them play.  But I really want that 11th win. 

The only thing that bothers me is that Josh needs reps to keep his head & arm connected so that during the game after he sits a game he doesn't have to warm up per say . It usually takes him a half to get his stuff together & i'm just afraid taking a set for one game might not be good ...