I want the Ravens again in the playoffs...

eball

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, Mahomes only put up 31 points and only had a 117 qb rating in The title game in his first year as a starter. What a loser!

Agreed. Stats are for losers, and that’s exactly what he was that day.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

"I want the Ravens again in the playoffs..."

Hunh ? Yeah, I admit, I don't get this at all. 

Well if we get to that point, it's either Baltimore or New England.  Belichick is a master at torturing young QBs, coming up with things you haven't seen before, and taking moral liberties with sportsmanship.  Also, there's New England playoff officiating.  

I'd rather have Baltimore.  At least we know what we're getting and can prepare accordingly.

Just now, Rico said:

Let me qualify that. I would much rather have Lamar in a Ravens-type system than Mahomes in any system. Lamar is a true leader and winner.

It takes a perfect combination for Lamar to play well, you need that bull of a back, that line, those TE.

Mahomes is a freak thrower of the football he will always maintain a fairly high floor with the current rules.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

If we cant be at home, i want this game as well. Easy for me to get to!

Underrated decision by McDermott , firing Dennison after a playoff year. 

..and compare to now. If Daboll left the Bills now have the credibility to get a top tier replacement. 

23 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

It takes a perfect combination for Lamar to play well, you need that bull of a back, that line, those TE.

Mahomes is a freak thrower of the football he will always maintain a fairly high floor with the current rules.

If you punch Mahomes in the face, he will be rattled.

If you punch Lamar in the face, you will only piss him off. Same thing with Josh, not too many QBs are going to make that 4th and 1 play against the Cowboys.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Reid’s not doing it, and I don’t trust Mahomes either. I agree with you on the Ravens, they don’t scare me at all. Only team I don’t want to play right now is the Pats just because it’s the Pats. What happens Saturday may change my mind.

We beat the Pats on Saturday and everything changes!!! You want to see this team(and city) explode with confidence and swag!!?  I feel like they have a good shot even if the Pats play one of their best games of the season!

3 hours ago, eball said:

What, are we supposed to be afraid?  I always like getting a 2nd chance at knocking off a team who got the best of you the first time around.  The Bills proved they can play with Baltimore.

Plus this means we will have won at least one playoff game if we're playing Baltimore again.

Assuming a Bills Run to the Superbowl (for the sake of conversation): 

Likely Path:

WC: 

Bills @ Texans - Bills Win

Steelers @ Chiefs - Chiefs Win

Divisional:

Bills @ Ravens - Bills Win

Chiefs @ Patriots - Chiefs Win

Conference: 

Bills @ Chiefs - Bills Win 

SB: 

Bills v. ? - Bills Win

Now, easiest path:

Bills Win this week causing NE to be 3 seed. 

WC: 

Bills @ Texans - Bills win

Steelers @ Texans - Steelers win

Divisional:

Bills @ Chiefs - Bills win

Steelers @ Ravens - Steelers win

Conference:

Steelers @ Bills - Bills win

SB: 

Bills v. Cowboys - Bills win 

(this is the easiest possible path to a SB, and it comes with a home conference title, and a Cowboys revenge SB!)

Dream Scenario: 

WC:

Bills @ Titans - Bills win on last second touchdown caught by Brown and then flipped to Beasley as he runs past into the endzone. 

Texans @ Chiefs - Texans Win

Divisional: 

Bills @ Patriots - Bills win 45-3, sack Brady 11 times, get 5 turnovers, and Allen throws for 400 yards. BB refuses to shake hands and Brady is left sitting on the sideline in disbelief. Game called by Chris Collinsworth and Al Michaels. Chris chokes to death on his own tongue half way through the 3rd Quarter when Brady throws his 4th interception on a terrible throw right into the arms of Tremaine Edmunds who trucks brady on the way to a 73 yard TD.

Texans @ Ravens - Texans Win

Conference: 

Texans @ Bills - Bills fans begin tailgating on Wednesday before the game, the Mayor of Buffalo declares a 4 day weekend in honor of the Bills bringing glory back to buffalo. First play of the game, Josh Allen hits a 80 yard bomb to Robert Foster that hangs in the air for 75 yards. Patrick Mahomes brain explodes watching from home. Bills win easily 40-6 - Fans tear down goal stands.

SB: 

Bills v. Cowboys - This one's too good to pass up. Bills get out to a 24 point lead in the first quarter and the game is over at half with a 38-0 score. The Celebration starts early in buffalo with entire blocks completely shutdown due to the pandimonium. In-between Frank Gore rushing for 6+ yards a pop all over the defeated dallas Defense, with McD clapping along on the sideline, the camera coverage shows Jerry Jones looking greener and greener from his press box before it accidentally shows him puking in a trash can. Game ends 56-0. 

4 day parade shuts down Buffalo completely. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nothing cocky about this, but I like the feeling that we can beat anyone. I want to advance in the playoffs. If we can’t do that, I want the Cheaters to be embarrassed. Both things happening simultaneously would be a gift from Heaven! 

8 hours ago, eball said:

What, are we supposed to be afraid?  I always like getting a 2nd chance at knocking off a team who got the best of you the first time around.  The Bills proved they can play with Baltimore.

Offensively, not so much. They have 3 strong CBs and can run a lot of Cover zero, which we have been up and down against all year. It’s a matchup league and I don’t like the matchup.

Give me the Chiefs, Texans or honestly New England over the Ravens.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't. Especially not in Baltimore. I am still clinging to hope that there is a route to New England being the #2 seed. Because @ Houston and then @ New England is a potential route for the Bills to make the AFCCG. I don't think we would win in Kansas City or Baltimore.

16 hours ago, lightning21 said:

I want the eagles again. In the superbowl.

Beating the Eagles in the Superbowl would make my lifetime. Equally losing the Superbowl to them would be the most gut wrenchingly awful thing that I have ever experienced as a sports fan.

• Like (+1) 1