[Misleading Title] Bills win = Brady retirement

SNICE

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I would just love for Brady to have the longest day of his life on Saturday.  A really frustrating soul-crushing kind of performance.

7 sacks

1 safety 

6 turnovers (4 INT, 2 FF)

And I hope he stays around for another 2-3 years of similar performances! Hey, he wants to play till he’s 45. So do I the way things are looking! 

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

This is Brady's last year in New England.  

The team needs to move on from him.   

I really think he's going to land in Tampa Bay.

Totally. That's why they've already got his successor on the roster. Stidham's completely ready to go to make Belichick's final years golden.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

As soon as I see the words "hear me out"..........

Yup. Red flag generally meaning "Bizarre wrongness coming up fast."

Edited by Thurman#1

Should Beane bring back Arthur Moats he's knocked out one legend at QB could he do one more ? He's only been out a short time ? !

He could get the all time record for ending a legendary QB's career if he had 2 in a row ! This could be his swan song & he could retire a Buffalo Bill !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUVGOrKvuyo

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Should Beane bring back Arthur Moats he's knocked out one legend at QB could he do one more ? He's only been out a short time ? !

He could get the all time record for ending a legendary QB's career if he had 2 in a row ! This could be his swan song & he could retire a Buffalo Bill !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUVGOrKvuyo

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Exactly what I was thinking to post

• Like (+1) 1

Brady is going to retire regardless of Saturday’s outcome. Brady is playing scared and it appears he wants to just make it through this year. The throw always and ‘chuck and bails’ have increased and at times been embarrassing to watch. 
If the Bills win and make Brady look as bad as he did in the first meeting, it will just confirm what a lot of us know, Brady is done. I don’t see the Pats able to out score KC, Baltimore, or even Houston in the playoffs. NE defense isn’t really that good either.

40 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Brady is going to retire regardless of Saturday’s outcome. Brady is playing scared and it appears he wants to just make it through this year. The throw always and ‘chuck and bails’ have increased and at times been embarrassing to watch. 
If the Bills win and make Brady look as bad as he did in the first meeting, it will just confirm what a lot of us know, Brady is done. I don’t see the Pats able to out score KC, Baltimore, or even Houston in the playoffs. NE defense isn’t really that good either.

Wait, I thought they were the best defense in the history of the NFL...