Pro Bowl selections announced - congrats to Tre White on 1st time selection

YoloinOhio

What’s funny is I imagine so many people feel some Bills players were disrespected by not getting voted in, but had they been voted in, we would all be praying they didn’t get hurt. 

I am one of them though in that I think you could make a case for a couple on defense to have been voted in, and not alternates. But I hate the pro bowl and would be pretty upset if someone got hurt 

Congrats to Tre! It’s a year late, but it usually takes the national media and casual fans that long to catch up to a good Bills player. He and Edmunds should be auto-locks for years to come going forward. 

anyone want to foster a guess as to the 5-6 AFC DT’s who had better years than Phillips? ?

LOL Ravens 12 selections, Bills 1.  Guess it's the number of times you appear on national tv which isn't the Bills fault.  As a matter of fact the two games they appeared in had very high ratings.  I heard today that the Steelers have been on Sunday night football 38 times since the last time Buffalo was on in 2007.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t see milanos name anywhere.   Not even 18th alternate?

2 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

LOL Ravens 12 selections, Bills 1.  Guess it's the number of times you appear on national tv which isn't the Bills fault.  As a matter of fact the two games they appeared in had very high ratings.  I heard today that the Steelers have been on Sunday night football 38 times since the last time Buffalo was on in 2007.

So they are on Sunday night football 4 times per year?

Congratulations Tre. Now put him where he belongs on the real honor team. The All pro team. 

Side note, they got to move the pro bowl back to after the super bowl again. Literally the only good thing about it was, that it was just 1 last piece of football before the dead time of the offseason. Now after the final play of the super bowl there is just a strange feeling of sadness. Put the pro bowl to 2 weeks AFTER the super bowl. More people will go and it’s that last little taste of football before the offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Congratulations Tre. Now put him where he belongs on the real honor team. The All pro team. 

Side note, they got to move the pro bowl back to after the super bowl again. Literally the only good thing about it was, that it was just 1 last piece of football before the dead time of the offseason. Now after the final play of the super bowl there is just a strange feeling of sadness. Put the pro bowl to 2 weeks AFTER the super bowl. More people will go and it’s that last little taste of football before the offseason.

Agree 100%.  Never got why they changed it.  It's a little disappointing that Tre will not even get to go play in the pro bowl this year!