Pro Bowl selections announced - congrats to Tre White on 1st time selection

YoloinOhio

Though I know he won't make it, as a starter at least.

I want to give a shout out to Smoke Brown. With his 99 yards against the Steelers he's eclipsed the 1k mark with 1007 yards with 2 games left. First Bill to do it since Watkins did in 2015 with 1047. 

Awesome signing McBeane

Motor is 271 yards short for 1k and would be a tough order against the Pats and Jets, but hey you never know. The kid is averaging 5.4 per. Too bad he didn't get more play earlier in the season. Oh well, Thurman didn't get 1k his first season either.

It's a foregone conclusion White starts opposite Gilmore. If not somethings wrong. 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I would guess that the bills will get none. Voting I would imagine was mainly completed before this week and the Bills have not been on TV.  Maybe Micah Hyde as an alternate. These were the final fan voting numbers.

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfl-releases-final-pro-bowl-voting-for-2019-season

Fan voting never turns out to be that much of the voting. There's been a couple times in the past where Bills have been leading and did not make the team.

I swear before the season, everyone talked about how overrated the pro bowl is.  Tre White is a lock. I think Hyde will be an alternate. I don’t think people know Phillips enough and Edmunds might get an alternate but he should be a lock for years to come. 

and Trent Murphy will be an alternate behind Chris Kelsey. 

• Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I laugh but it is a remote possiblity. One I don't wanna see come to fruition. I want him to really earn a spot before adding that notch to his belt. He has a long way to go.

That would feel like a Tyrod “pro bowl” (he’s much younger though).  It will be Jackson, Mahomes, and Watson. Stupid Brady would get the nod too.  

but it’s actually a good thing. If Allen truly is the guy, agents love using pro bowls to drive up contracts.