Allen Passer Rating vs. Average Defensive Performance

Mango

I saw another thread go down a rabbit hole regarding Allen's Passer Rating vs. the league average. Decided to take a quick look at how he is stacking up against teams average defensive performance instead of average QB rating for the league.I threw our defense and opposing QB's in there as well as QB vs. QB differential. 

Just some notes: 

Allen vs. Defense differential- Red performed Below average/Green Above

QB Performance Average vs. Actual- Red played worse than average, Green Played Better

Opponent vs. Average Buffalo Defense- Red, Defense performed below average, Green, Defense performed above average. 

QB Differential- Red is in opponents favor, Green is in Allens favor. 

image.thumb.png.28e57b07c0981d8755350bdadbabb23c.png

• Like (+1) 1

Well, I don't know what significance all of this has, but it's pretty interesting that every game where Allen vs defense outperformed opponent vs Bills defense was a win, and everyone where he didn't was a loss.  I'm not sure it's surprising, but it's interesting.   

We’re 10-4 and in the playoffs. From what I see  from the interviews the players on this team love him. Trying to pick apart his game at this point is useless. He’s young, they can win with him and believe he will improve over time. Nothing else matters until we have a losing record again.