Tre White Funniest Moments Video ?

wppete

33 minutes ago, Bills Fan In Pittsford said:

I agree with this.  Tre is the kind of guy you spend the money on.  Hope he is a Bill for life.

Agreed. As long as he performs on the field, I'd be willing to overpay to keep him on the team. A guy like that raises team morale and inspires others to be better players.

You can overpay your franchise QB and maybe one other guy on the team - when the time comes, I think Tre will be the other guy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Enroll today, ???

Go Tre day!!!

They should have started extension talks as soon as he spontaneously began looking at an opponents play sheet that was flying in the wind. It's easy to set-up humor, but that level of QUICKNESS is what sets people apart in terms of comedy.

But yeah; Tremendous football player they absolutely must re-sign. I think the INT jump can be attributed to a certain level of comfort which allows him to take chances and jump routes more often. 

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

They should have started extension talks as soon as he spontaneously began looking at an opponents play sheet that was flying in the wind. It's easy to set-up humor, but that level of QUICKNESS is what sets people apart in terms of comedy.

But yeah; Tremendous football player they absolutely must re-sign. I think the INT jump can be attributed to a certain level of comfort which allows him to take chances and jump routes more often. 

Maybe, but according to Leslie Frazier, Tre set it for himself as an off-season goal and has continued to work extra on ball-hawking skills after practice during the season.

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Maybe, but according to Leslie Frazier, Tre set it for himself as an off-season goal and has continued to work extra on ball-hawking skills after practice during the season.

Yea Tre has always stuck to guys like glue... But as a rookie he could've had 10 picks if he could've caught the ball routinely

The man has always hit the filmroom but now he hit the jugs machine hard and the combination is paying dividends

Tre'davious has got one of the best personalities on the bills. I always liked Stevie for 3 straight 1000 yard seasons and for some of the antics that were actually funny. But this dude is better than Clements and Winfield (so far) has embraced the city and seems to be a genuinely good person. Congratulations on the first Pro-Bowl selection and lets hope Tre stays Tre!